Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 90

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Confirmed)

Yes yes, it would be fair - we had an official entry for the 13th place, now all the attention of the May nuns is riveted to another participant.

Renat, be honest, you obviously asked for the 13th place for a reason...

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Yes yes, that would be fair - we had an official entry for the 13th place, now all the attention of the May nuns is focused on another participant.

Renat, be honest, you obviously asked for the 13th place for a reason...

It would be OK, but the table is formed by random, and that's this very random put 13th place)

Vitaly Muzichenko:
That would be all right, but the table is formed by randomness, and that's what randomness put me in 13th place.)

That's what I thought. That's why I'm taking a more mystical view of fate.

Finished in 13th place and started from 13th. Randomness ? The magic of randomness ? A warning from above? I think I'll go get a candle.

Maybe it's the nuns waiting to be purified.

If there is support, a couple of consolation nominations can be added.

1) for 13th place

2) and the end of the competition with a balance of 666.00 or 66.6 or even 6.66 , 13.13 , 13.0 , 0.13.

Perhaps with further consolation and purification within the walls of some ancient building, very valuable architecturally and historically, totally immune to property taxes.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/296614
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 5: Champion MetaQuotes mt5
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 5: Champion MetaQuotes mt5
  • Denis Chugrin
  • www.mql5.com
Торговый Сигнал Champion MetaQuotes mt5 для MetaTrader 5: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

Yuriy Zaytsev:

That's what I thought. That's why I'm getting more and more mystical about fate.

Finished in 13th place and started from 13th. Randomness ? The magic of randomness ? A warning from above? I think I'm gonna go light a candle.

Maybe it's the nuns waiting, we need to purify ourselves.

"Don't pull the tiger's whiskers.

"Don't blaspheme."

"♪ Don't push your luck ♪

There's a lot of proverbs and sayings about that, not for nothing, mind you.

There is also "karma", "information field", "ether"; there may be no God in the form of an old man in white clothes, but the information field exists for sure - it is confirmed by all kinds of experiments.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Everything would be OK, but the table is formed by random, and this is the same random that put on 13th place).
Yuriy Zaytsev:

If there is support, a couple of consolation nominations could be added.

1) For 13th place

2) And completing the competition with a balance of 666.00 or 66.6 or even 6.66 , 13.13 , 13.0 , 0.13.

Perhaps with further consolation and purification within the walls of some ancient building, very valuable architecturally and historically, totally immune to property taxes.

Feel sorry for the demo trader?

Denis Chugrin:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/296614

Add to the table !

No one asks how these prizes will be awarded if the winners are from, for example, Australia or the USA.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

No one asks how these prizes will be awarded if the winners are from, for example, Australia or the USA.

We don't know how to do it yet, but we will do it anyway.