Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 144

Oleg Tsarkov:

reported

Oleg thank you! Let's hope everything falls into place by the end of the competition

Server Muradasilov:

Oleg thank you! Let's hope everything will be back to normal by the end of the contest

Everything has been fixed, they wrote that there were problems with the connection.

Check your signals for those who have a hang-up))

Oleg Tsarkov:

All fixed, they wrote that there were problems with the connection.

Check your signals for those who are hung up))

Everything is broken, no connection to signals service, no connection to the server itself from mt5 terminal 1606 MetaQuotes-Demo

I ask all participants to compare trading results in the terminal, with the display in the signals service. For the winners of the first and second nomination it is obligatory, + add screenshots, where everything can be seen

Thank you

Server Muradasilov:

I ask all participants to compare trading results in the terminal, with the display in the signals service. For the winners of the first and second nomination it is obligatory, + add screenshots, where everything can be seen

Thank you

The results correspond to those in the monitoring.

Would a screenshot from the mobile terminal be enough? I will get to my computer on Monday at the earliest.

Serhii Shevchuk:

The results correspond to those in the monitoring.

Will a screenshot from the mobile terminal suffice? I won't get to my computer until Monday at the earliest.

The most important thing is to see the orders, their opening and closing times etc.

Good afternoon!

The May race is over. The last day has not changed the position of the leaders.

Server Muradasilov:

Thank you

After that we will announce the winners to add them and congratulate them!

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Afterwards, sound off the winners to add and congratulate them!

In principle, congratulations can now be congratulated, I do not think that the winner in the first category, there will be differences in monitoring with the terminal, I observed yesterday evening, he closed two losing trades, but he still remained a winner. But a screenshot is obligatory!

Server Muradasilov:

Basically, congratulations are in order, I do not think that the winner in the first category, there will be differences in monitoring with the terminal, I saw yesterday in the evening he had closed two losing trades, but still remained a winner. But a screenshot is obligatory!

Everything corresponds.