Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 109

Vitaly Muzichenko:

A little off the mark, but thanks for that, Artem.

This is a thread about the MQ contest, and he's promoting a different broker, not related to this topic. He probably gets paid for advertising...

Well as long as there is no discussion specifically about the conditions, disadvantages or advantages of a broker in any way, I have no reason to correct the posts. Links removed. We'll see what happens next.

But everything is on the verge, of course.

With the Server's permission, I am publishing the statistics with my participation

mmmoguschiy-new:
With the server's permission, I'm posting stats of my own.

I almost fell asleep :) I went straight to the official table.

An A for photoshop.

Server Muradasilov:

Almost fell asleep :) I went straight to the official spreadsheet.

An A for photoshop.

that's not photoshop - masterful web coding

s.s. all firsts after me

What's wrong with your ranking, guys? Not only that he does not update the results so there is a third of the participants, including Artem Fedotov, who managed to earn 80% and already put 16 lots on the Jew for sale Looks like you have a new leader

Added: yesterday monitored the situation by lags and as such have not noticed!!! So today in principle we can say that the trades are conducted honestly

There's no way they're adding me... :-(

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/297643

Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 5: Sparring MT5 Hedge 5822063
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 5: Sparring MT5 Hedge 5822063
  • Yury Kirillov
  • www.mql5.com
Торговый Сигнал Sparring MT5 Hedge 5822063 для MetaTrader 5: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

Artyom Trishkin:

Well as long as there is no discussion specifically about the conditions, disadvantages or advantages of DTs in any way, I have no reason to correct the posts. I deleted the links. I have deleted the links and deleted them.

But it's all on the line for sure.

I don't pay yet, not a client yet, it's complicated there somehow, I'm more of a robo man, I found it by chance - I thought their rules would be useful here too... so sorry if I offended them...

Thanks for understanding... But you can also get banned if you have offended... The law is the law...)

Is there an API for the signal service? Or do you need to parse each participant's signal page?

Is it? Or is there something else?

mmmoguschiy-new:
Is it? Or is there something else?

TheSignals Management group of functions is used to work with the signals base inside the terminal. The signals base is different for each trading server.