Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 67

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Andrei, why did you put up a five scroll monitor?

I've already told you why we don't count by imaginary balance

And I told you that the drawdown is included in the formula to calculate the score.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo championship in May

Vitaly Muzichenko, 2017.04.22 18:33

Of course, this is the real state of the account.

And the increase is counted by equity, not balance.

Or it should be counted by balance, there is a lot of it, but there is not much left to stop out.

If you do not accept any reasonable arguments, why do you ask? Do as you see fit and may the force be with you!

Andrey Dik:

And as I told you before, the formula for calculating the score takes into account the drawdown.

Right, and to this drawdown we add a non-existent gain of 38%, so the score will increase. And why should it grow, if there growth is minus -40%.

Think about it, why would you blur your own eyes?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Correct, and to this drawdown we add a non-existent gain of 38%, so the score will increase accordingly. And why should it go up if there's a minus-40% gain?

Think about it, why would you blur your own eyes?

Show me here the code you showed me in private, the code which is now used in calculating the score. Let's have a look and talk, because it's not quite clear what we're talking about.

Andrey Dik:
Show me here the code you showed me in private, the code that is now used to calculate the score. Let's have a look and talk, because it's not really clear what we're talking about.

Here is the code in readable form, Jura's formula

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Here's the code in readable form, Jura's formulas

Vitaly, Andrei's formulas!

My point was just that it's equity that needs to be taken into account.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Vitaly , Andrei's formulas!

My point was just that it is equity that needs to be taken into account.

Seriously not yours?

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Seriously not yours?

The formula for assessing SAFE TRADING was suggested by Andrey!

I just actively supported this approach and supported two nominations - firstly, it would be more interesting!

Do not take it personally that everything he says I take with a pinch of salt,

When I extract something reasonable and appropriate from the depths of any brain, I'm all for it!

Yuriy Zaytsev:

The formula for assessing SAFE TRADING was suggested by Andrey!

I just actively supported this approach and supported two nominations - firstly, it will be more interesting!

Do not take it personally that everything he says I take with a pinch of salt,

When it is extracted from the depths of any brain something reasonable and adequate I am all for it!

Understood, then wait for other forum members to respond, maybe someone will upgrade something)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Here's the code in readable form, Jura's formulas

These are my formulas and originally it was balance, not equity. This is Jura's way of saying you substituted equity.

Now replace equity with balance and remove the bottom line from the calculation.

Equity and deposit load are dynamic snapshots that do not show statistical data on closed positions (you can judge the trade only by closed positions).

The second line is the maximum historical drawdown by equity, this value can only increase and decrease the total score, so it fully takes into account the trading risks.

The only thing that can be added instead of "deposit load" is recovery factor (which is calculated on closed positions), it would add "survivability" meaning to the formula, but I do not see a 100% need for that. If it really interests a lot of people, you could add it to the calculation of the score.

If you do as I told, the score will be relevant at any time and at the end of the competition including, because adequately assesses the effectiveness of trade strictly on closed trades.

Andrey Dik:

These are my formulas and originally there was balance, not equity. That's what Yura said, you put in equity.

Now replace equity with balance and remove the bottom line from the calculations.

Equity and deposit load are dynamic snapshots that do not show statistical data on closed positions (you can judge the trade only by closed positions).

The second line is the maximum historical drawdown by equity, this value can only increase and decrease the total score, so it fully takes into account the trading risks.

The only thing that can be added instead of "deposit load" is recovery factor (which is calculated on closed positions), it would add "survivability" meaning to the formula, but I do not see a 100% need for that. If it's really interesting to many, then it could be added to the calculation of the score.

So here we go!!! again

- It seems to be my vocation to cure your brains! Although I must admit it's not my pleasure...

the equity at the end of Friday's last quote we equate to the balance!

what's wrong ?