Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 23

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Let's take as an example your account and the account of the participant following you (in case the contest is over right now and there are no open positions): you gain 10 points, the drawdown - 0. Total 10+0 = 10. The next participant (https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/284448?p=15ci3) has 9 points for the increase, 10 points for the drawdown. Total 9 +10 = 19. I think it is clear who won.

I.e. the trader (like me) needs to get overtaken 2 and something times by equity of the trader with 5% drawdown and he wins.

And in that case it would be more difficult to keep a rating table.

As for the point, many traders will take a negative attitude to restrictions. All right, let there be free trade, lottery, juggling), but I don't want to trade seriously and attentively in such a championship because I want to win, not just take part.

Igor Volodin:

So a lottery player (like me) just needs to outperform his friend with 5% drawdown by 2 and a half times on equity, and the winnings are in his pocket?

And it's more difficult to keep a rating table in that case.

As for the point, many traders will take a negative attitude to restrictions. All right, let there be free trade, lottery, juggling), but I don't want to trade seriously and attentively in such a championship because I want to win, not just take part.

You do not understand. 1 place on max balance - 10 points. 1st place min. drawdown - 10 points. The maximum total possible score is 20 points. If you have max drawdown (like now) - you will get maximum 10 points for the balance.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
You don't get it. 1st place for max balance - 10 points. 1st place min. drawdown - 10 points. The maximum total possible score is 20 points. If you max. drawdown (as now) - you max 10 points for the balance.
Ok. Got it. Then the one who has a balance of 10 001 (traded 10 trades with 0.01 lot) and a drawdown of 0.1% the same cool as the one who traded 200% but with a drawdown of 50%.

Igor Volodin:
Okay. Got it. Then the one who has a balance of 10,001 (traded 10 trades with 0.01 lot) and a 0.1% drawdown is as cool as the one who traded 200% but has a drawdown of 50%.
It all depends on the other participants. But I think the primary criterion for balance and top-10 leaders (the number of leaders to assess the need to make proportional to the starting number of participants) is to assess the drawdown.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
You don't get it. 1st place for max balance - 10 points. 1st place min. drawdown - 10 points. The maximum total possible score is 20 points. If you max drawdown (as now) - you max 10 points for the balance.
Sergey Gritsay once suggested me the idea to calculate the rating, K. Sharp was involved in the calculation, and the formula is tricky. If he appears here, let him write if he sees fit.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Sergey Gritsay once suggested to me an idea for calculating the rating, which involved C. Sharpe, and the formula is a tricky one. If he appears here, let him write if he sees fit.
You can take the formula from the Alp contest. It has balance, drawdown and profit factor. I can throw in a link to the contest... if they'll let me. Virtual. reality.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
You could take the formula from the Alp contest. There's the balance, the drawdown and the profit factor.

Then if you know the formula, you can calculate the 3 leaders now, and show a live example of who the leader is according to these calculations.

Is that easy? Can you do it?

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Sergey Gritsay once suggested to me an idea for calculating the rating, which involved C. Sharpe, and the formula is a tricky one. If he appears here, let him write if he sees fit.

In the calculation you can take into account any parameters from the statistics, the formula is simple, the maximum score is given for the maximum indicator, then the points for each indicator are summed up and the rating is built by the total number of points. At the weekend I will try to make such a rating manually based on the current table on your page.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Then if you know the formula, you can calculate the 3 leaders now, and show a live example of who the leader is according to these calculations.

Is that easy? Can you do it?

Priority #1 has the total of the Percentage of Profit indicator;

Priority № 2 has the total sum of the index Percentage of maximum relative drawdown;

Priority ¹3 has the total sum of index Profit factor;

1. Formulas for calculating the indicators:

Percent Profit (%) Percent Profit = Total Net Profit / Initial Deposit x 100 (%),

where:

Initial Deposit - initial deposit;

Total Net Profit - the net profit, it shows the difference between the total profit and the total loss;

Total Net Profit = Gross Profit - Gross Loss, where Gross Profit - the total profit, the sum of profits of all profitable trades; Gross Loss - the total loss, the sum of losses of all losing trades.

To be honest, it's a bit complicated and I don't feel like it. Here, in a good way, you need to write a script:)

PS: although, there do simply through the detailed report in the terminal.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
And this is a good idea and then they will not play with lots, but try to trade evenly, without strong risks.