Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 19

Andrey Dik:
A losing trade can only be closed if the position has already been closed. Therefore, there can be no equity drawdown after losing trades. It is not the equity drawdown, but a series of losing trades.

If the equity was 10,000 in the morning and 7,000 in the evening. Then the drawdown is 30%. It does not matter whether trades are closed (sorry, positions) or not.

Vladimir Karputov:

I mean to quickly, in the middle of the competition, stop the trade of the offender.

Let him trade until the end or the end of the competition. And after the end of the event, it should be checked.

In general, in my opinion, now it is not correct to show the "Maximum drawdown" report in the signals. The example below says that the maximum drawdown was 43.33%, but it is clear that the drawdown of equity was not less than 60%!

Igor Volodin:

If the equity was 10,000 in the morning and 7,000 in the evening. Then the drawdown is 30%. And it doesn't matter if trades (sorry, positions) are closed or not.
Yes? This is how the Signals service calculates it? It measures in the morning and in the evening, and it does not care about closed trades?

Andrey Dik:

Let him trade until the end or the end of the competition. And when it's over, you have to check it out.

In general, in my opinion, the "Maximum drawdown" report in the signals is not right now, the example below says that the maximum drawdown was 43.33%, but we can see that the equity drawdown was not less than 60%!!!

What's wrong with that? 8/18 = 0.44

Andrey Dik:
Yes? Is that how the Signals service is counting right now? It measures it in the morning and in the evening, and it does not care about closed trades?

Well a little wrong, of course you have to count from the fixed profit, in my example 10,000, to the minimum equity drawdown of 7,000.

*correction: "from the maximum fixed profit".

Igor Volodin:

What's wrong with that? 8/18 = 0.44

Balance value 18585.84

Equity value 10531.84

100 - (10531,84*100/18585,84)=43,33

Yes, the service is correct in calculating the single-step drawdown. I was misled by the fact that the chart does not start from 0.

In general, we can use this figure as a criterion of screening. If it exceeds 20% - go away, you don't even have to count.

Now the only remaining top three would be Yury with a score of 19.85, barely touching the edge. All in all, well done. No stops - no matter, the main thing is to keep within the limits (if there was a limit for the maximum drawdown on equity of 20%).

Andrey Dik:

By the way, Andrei, there is a trick that was also used in the signal service. If you need it, I'll send you the signal in person.

In the beginning, you can play the lottery - forfeit or perish, with a bigger lot and a good movement, but do not fix the profit, but block it with an opposite order.

The higher equity of the blocked profit, the larger our "safety cushion" is. For example, we have blocked equity in such a way as >20% of the deposit.

After that, we trade within the limit of this 20%. And the drawdown in the service will be 0.

But in the signals service, this will cause problems for the subscribers, as there is a rule that when the provider is in the black, no trades should be opened. But in the Championship, it's a nice thing to do.

Will there be a ban on such behaviour? As it is undoubtedly just a manipulation, but one which gives the participant an advantage.

Igor Volodin:

By the way, Andrei, there is a trick that was also used in the signal service. If you need it, I'll send you the signal in person.

In the beginning, you can play the lottery - forfeit or perish, with a bigger lot and a good movement, but do not fix the profit, but block it with an opposite order.

The higher equity of the blocked profit, the larger our "safety cushion" is. For example, we have blocked equity in such a way as >20% of the deposit.

After that, we trade within the limit of this 20%. And the drawdown in the service will be 0.

That's a good move on the horse. But there is a rule - none of the trades should be more than 80% of the traded volume. This is one. If we do not take it into account, it would be almost unrealistic to find +20 equity if we cannot fall below 20% as our calculation is based on the fact that we will not fall below the cushion. But at the same time, you have to manage to win the contest. The rules are too complicated to be realized in such a situation, that is why I suggested the rules so that not to trick trick as they are tricky in trading signals.

Igor Volodin:

Naturally, you have to rethink your strategy so that you don't go out of bounds. Yes, the equity increase will be dozens of times less. But every dollar taken from the market is worth its weight in gold.

Yury, do you remember the criticism of the recent Championships? That the Championships have turned into a lottery, the drawdown is huge, people trade on all the depots, etc.

But I understand that very few people will agree with this restriction, because they cannot bear it)). I don't know where to start the signals.

Igor, yes I remember. Well, actually there were restrictions on lot size and number of orders. With your permission I have registered you!

As a matter of fact you can choose the trading style yourself, for example in the note I will write, the participant does not plan to exceed 10% drawdown!

Your goal is not to reach the finish line randomly and first, but to conquer everyone with a beautiful equity line and minimum drawdown.

The rules are exceptionally simple:

Trading Championship May

Necessary to open an account on the server MetaQuotes-Demo, deposit $ 10,000 leverage 100, trade can be on the platform mt5 ( hedge/netting) or mt4. register as a signal, and post the application in this thread.

The entry form can be as follows. IMPORTANT, do not start trading before 01.05.2017.

2Yuriy ZaytsevMetaTrader 5https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/282872

User must be verified to exclude duplicate nicknames. Starts on 01.05.2017 - finishes on 02.06.2017.

There are no other restrictions.

The winner will be determined by the maximum equity on Friday 02.06.2017 after the end of the trading session.

You can register now, for MT4 terminals the problem with delays in quotes has been solved.
Championship participants /ParticipantsPlatform / terminalMonitoring of participants, please do not subscribe - high risk
Note
1Server MuradasilovMetaTrader 5
Head of the competition / chief
2Yuriy Zaytsev MetaTrader 5
3Alexey Volchanskiy

Denis Chugrin

Alexander Ivanov

Vladimir Zubov

Serhii Shevchuk

8Vitaly Muzichenko

Vladimir Gorbachev

MetaTrader 4

10Vladislav Andruschenko
11Veniamin Skrepkov
12Igor Volodin

13Don't write anyone here"the baker's dozen"

Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 5: YurazCompetitionMetaqotes
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 5: YurazCompetitionMetaqotes
  • Yuriy Zaytsev
  • www.mql5.com
Учавствую в спарринге Спарринг на демо счетах Metaqotes Competition , Please do not subscribe to this signal https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/187993 http://mvs.hol.es/Monitoring/ МОНИТОРИНГ Очень прошу не садится на сигнал ,...