Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 15

Andrey Dik join in forming the rules

Igor Volodin:

Naturally, you have to rethink your strategy so that you don't go out of bounds. Yes, the equity increase will be dozens of times less. But every dollar taken from the market is worth its weight in gold.

Yury, do you remember the criticism of the recent Championships? That the Championships have turned into a lottery, the drawdown is huge, people trade on all the depots, etc.

But I understand that few people will agree with this restriction, because they cannot bear it)). Where are the signals to start.

I trade very conservatively, I have a 29% drawdown, and it's not in a contest account. So a 10% drawdown is a myth)

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Trading very conservatively, I had a 29% drawdown, and it wasn't in a contest account. So a 10% drawdown is a myth)
Reduce the lot by a factor of 5, it's 6%.

Igor Volodin:
Reduce the lot by 5 times, it will be 6%.
I'm already entering with a small lot, there's nowhere to go lower

Vitaly Muzichenko:
I'm already entering in small lots, there's nowhere to go lower.
So you lost.)

Server Muradasilov:
Andrey Dik can join rule making.

Thank you.

Anyway, I understand that everyone is free to apply MM as they like/think about it. But it's for yourself, you can take out a loan secured by your real estate and ada lulu... But here we are trading for the public, claiming the right to gain the trust of potential subscribers for the future if anyone is planning, it should be like in life. Quite an adequate offer we have already heard - the drawdown should not exceed 10%.

Thus, I can voice my vision of the rules:

1. The drawdown may not exceed 10% (the discussed parameter, it may be 20%, but no more). We mean the drawdown of equity relative to the balance during open positions.

2. Amount of transactions shall be no less than 10 (positions are taken into account if the account is a netting account).

3. the volume of any one transaction should not exceed 80% of total traded volume.

4. The number of pending orders is unlimited.

5. Any leverage.

Andrey Dik:

Thus I can voice my vision of the rules:

It seems to me (I do not insist) that the first restriction levels out the 2nd and 3rd. If someone manages to wait for a moment, show some restraint for weeks, then enter one trade, do not exceed the drawdown and sit with it until the end - let them, it is even more interesting that someone did not make a mistake with the entry.

Igor Volodin:
Reduce the lot by a factor of 5, it will be 6%.

))

The drawdown requirement is superfluous. It's the result, not the process, that counts.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

))

The drawdown requirement is superfluous. It's the result, not the process, that counts.

Have you signed up for the month of May yet?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

OK, we're divided.