Get an ePayments debit card for free - page 11

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I can't withdraw more than 15k, even if I have 500 notes.

Writes - Exceeded limit (Privat), most likely due to limit like 15,000 set.

Although this restriction seems to be for residents with personal cards, and what does epayments have to do with it?

For OTP, thanks.

Privat has strict limits (its own). In the past, they wouldn't let you withdraw more than 1K, so I stopped trying.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

Privat has strict limits (its own). In the past they wouldn't let me withdraw more than 1K, so I stopped trying.

Got it. I will try otp. I'll try otp.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

Privat has strict limits (its own). In the past they would not let you withdraw more than 1K, so I stopped trying.

Each bank may have two policies for withdrawal limits: for example, for withdrawals from "own" cards, the limit is 20,000, and for withdrawals from "other" cards, the limit is 1,000. It's best to ask the bank about their current policies.

An email was sent today stating that:

Ordering physical cards ************* in USD currency is again available for users from Ukraine.

UPS. Some kind of spam. like epayments and know that I have epayments USD AND EUR. but the link opens another office.

wrote an email to support service....

Vladislav Andruschenko:

An email was sent today stating that:

Ordering physical cards ************* in USD currency is again available for users from Ukraine.

UPS. Some kind of spam. like epayments and know that I have epayments USD AND EUR. but the link opens another office.

wrote an email to support service....

Not from a broker? Some brokers (e.g. IF) issue branded EP cards.

Edgar Akhmadeev:

Not from a broker? Some brokers (e.g. IF) give out branded EP cards.

No, they have my old epayments username and pass.
But they know I have 2 epayments usd eur cards