Get an ePayments debit card for free - page 9

Who has cashed out at Ukrainian ATMs, which banks have the lowest fees? Share.

I tried MTB and Marfin, they charge 2% commission (plus 2.6% conversion and $2.6 cash-out fee).

In spring I withdrew about $230 from Raifazen, if I remember correctly, they took an extra 50 UAH.

Several times I withdrew from Pivdenniy, he has no fee.

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

I tried MTB and Marfin, they charge 2% commission (plus 2.6% conversion and $2.6 cash-out fee).

In spring I withdrew about $230 from Raifazen, if I remember correctly, they took an extra 50 UAH.

Several times I withdrew money from Pivdenniy, there was no fee.

Privat without a commission, and in my opinion Alpha, - I have withdrawn from them a couple of times, but I do not remember.

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

In spring I withdrew about $230 from Raifazen, if I remember correctly, they charged me an additional UAH 50.

Several times I withdrew from Pivdenniy, there was no fee.

Seems to me the best way: MQL5.com -> epayments -> monobank (upload your card and indicate dollar epayments). And there already withdraw in local currency (through monobank commission 0.5%, but very few ATMs or transfer to Privat and lose 1% commission upon withdrawal).

Vladimir Karputov:

In my opinion, the best option: MQL5.com -> epayments -> monobank (top up your card and specify dollar epayments). And there you output in local currency (monobank has 0.5% commission, but very few ATMs or transfer to Privat and lose 1% commission upon withdrawal).

I did not like monobank for some reason. How is it better?

Vladislav Andruschenko:

For some reason I didn't like the monobank. How is it better?

I don't know. This is what people I know use.

Vladimir Karputov:

In my opinion, the best option: MQL5.com -> epayments -> monobank (top up your card and specify dollar epayments). And then withdraw them in local currency (monobank uses 0.5% commission, but there are very few ATMs or you can transfer to Privat and lose 1% commission upon withdrawal).

Yesterday I used the following combination:

MQL - > epayments -> webMoney WMZ - > Exchange from webMoney exchanger.money/cards/home/wmz - exchange WMZ for rubles at an exchange rate with the transfer immediately to any bank card (I did for a Russian card). The rate for us is plus and covers all the cumulative commission in this chain.

Vladimir Karputov:

In my opinion, the best option: MQL5.com -> epayments -> monobank (top up your card and specify dollar epayments). And there you can withdraw it in local currency (through monobank commission 0.5%, but there are very few ATMs or you can transfer it to Privat and lose 1% of withdrawal fee).

They say Transfer from foreign bank cards to monobank card - 1.8% of the amount of transfer

This is also a conversion fee? It turns out 2.6+1.8 = 4.4% ?

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:
They say Transfer from foreign cards to monobank cards - 1.8% of the amount of the transfer

Is there a conversion fee as well? It turns out 2.6+1.8 = 4.4% ?

Nope. 2.6 doesn't pay - it's some kind of tricky recharge - it's like a purchase (with dollars from a dollar card) through a terminal :). So it's only 1.8%.

Vladimir Karputov:

Avoid Monobank, they can block your account for no reason and you can't prove anything, it's worse than Privatbank.

P.S. Always remember who its founder is and who it is now.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Avoid Monobank, they can block your account for no reason and you can't prove anything, it's worse than Privatbank.

Maybe you had large sums? My 300-500 Bakinskiye is unlikely to be of interest. But I would like to minimise the regular commissions. And if you accumulate large sums, I think you can go to Poland or Romania once in six months and withdraw cash in euros. At customs up to 10,000, there would be a verbal announcement, without any declarations.