Get an ePayments debit card for free - page 8

Vladimir Karputov:

How not to pay for card maintenance

Dear Vladimir Karputov,

We have good news!

Since the beginning of our work, the cost of ordering our cards has been 35 USD, and we had to pay for their maintenance once a year - the same amount. When communicating with you, our clients, we received feedback that this lump-sum payment scheme is not very convenient.

So we've come up with something that you're sure to like.

So, there you have it! Now:

• card ordering price is now 5.95 USD for a dollar card, 4.95 EUR for a euro card
  • Instead of annual maintenance we will change to monthly maintenance: you will pay 2.9 USD / 2.4 EUR per month.

If you ordered your card before June, 1, the first two months of servicing are free of charge.

And now for the best part: you can continue to use the card free of charge!

Many people are used to the fact that the cards of classic banks are free of charge if you fulfil certain conditions. This is not common in payment systems. We decided to correct this situation and introduce a simple and clear condition:

If you make purchases for 300 y.e. in the card's currency during a month, you get free service for the next month.

If you have paid annual maintenance, you will be switched to the new payment system at the end of the paid period.

We will be announcing other pleasant and useful innovations very soon! Stay with us!

So, it is not once a year but every month ))

they made it 20 cents cheaper per year.

Ihor Herasko:

I remember that you and I ordered on the same day. I got the card a little earlier (I think it took less than a week for delivery). I don't remember the sender's name exactly, but I remember the word "London")). There was also Royal Mail written on the front of the envelope. All the writing was in Latin letters.

We are in different countries, aren't we?

In Russia, epayments cards are made and delivered by Gemalto.

I don't remember exactly, but if memory serves me correctly, when ordering card delivery you could choose between free delivery by ordinary post, Royal Mail, and some other delivery.

Alexandr Saprykin:

We are in different countries, aren't we?

In Russia, epayments cards are made and delivered by Gemalto.

I don't remember exactly, but if I remember correctly, when ordering card delivery you could choose between free delivery by regular post, Royal Mail and some other delivery for a fee.

Yes, we are. Apparently, there is no representative office in Ukraine. I had Royal Mail delivery for free, despite the fact that the sender is in London. By the way, I found the envelope. It has this return address: ePayments Systems Limited, 17 Cavendish Square, London, W1G 0PH, United Kingdom.

Ihor Herasko:

Yes, in different ones. Apparently there is no representation in Ukraine. I had Royal Mail delivery for free, even though the sender is in London. By the way, I found the envelope. The return address on it is ePayments Systems Limited, 17 Cavendish Square, London, W1G 0PH, United Kingdom.

Yes, I looked on Gemalto's site, there is no representative office in Ukraine. In the former Soviet Union only in the Russian Federation.

The card arrived in 5 days from ePayments - Moscow. The name they wrote on the envelope Alehapder )))))) was funny.

Almost 3 quid a month is a normal fee, I pay more for the service in Russia at the bank. I don't think it's worth it to pay in rubles but it's better to withdraw large sums in cash.

Tomorrow I will go to the ATM to withdraw the test amount of 100 quid.

Such an average fee for withdrawing from other ATMs, as long as the banks themselves do not withdraw too much, then it is much more profitable than withdrawing from webmasters to the bank but ... but not by the cash register).

Is there information in whose ATMs without extra commissions withdraw rubles? (conversion is clear here).

Today I tried out withdrawal in rubles.

An ATM (Sberbank) refused to show my balance and I had to take money at random. )))

At first I withdrew 5000 rubles

The initial exchange rate was not that bad, but the commission was completely different from what was promised.

Then, knowing the current exchange rate I started to withdraw from 900 rubles in increments of 100 rubles). Finally, the ATM only allowed me to withdraw an additional 300 rubles, the rest was eaten up by the commission.

Total commission was 2.74 + 4.88 more than 7.5 $ i.e. in rubles about 500 rubles loss in withdrawal.

Next withdrawal I will try to withdraw to my bank in dolarh and then transfer there, I will calculate what kind of losses will be in such variant of withdrawal.

And the 3rd option is sending directly from epayments to the bank card and bank account.

PLEASE NOTE the exchange rate! It is different.

Alexandr Gavrilin:

The card arrived in 5 days from ePayments - Moscow. They wrote my name on the envelope Alehapder ))))).

Almost 3 quid a month is a normal fee, I pay more for the service in Russia at the bank. I don't think it's worth it to pay in rubles but it's better to withdraw large sums in cash.

Tomorrow I will go to the ATM to withdraw the test amount of 100 quid.

Such an average fee for withdrawing from other ATMs, as long as the banks themselves do not withdraw too much, then it is much more profitable than withdrawing from webmasters to the bank but ... but not by the cash register).

Is there information in whose ATMs without extra commissions withdraw rubles? (conversion is clear here).

Today I tried out withdrawal in rubles.

An ATM (Sberbank) refused to show my balance and I had to take money at random. )))

At first I withdrew 5000 rubles

The initial exchange rate was not that bad, but the commission was completely different from what was promised.

Then, knowing the current exchange rate I started to withdraw from 900 rubles in increments of 100 rubles). Finally, the ATM only allowed me to withdraw an additional 300 rubles, the rest was eaten up by the commission.

Total commission was 2.74 + 4.88 more than 7.5 $ i.e. in rubles about 500 rubles loss in withdrawal.

Next withdrawal I will try to withdraw to my bank in dolarh and then transfer there, I will calculate what kind of losses will be in such variant of withdrawal.

And the 3rd option is sending directly from epayments to the bank card and bank account.

PLEASE NOTE the exchange rate! It is different.

Commission is correct: after exchange from the card charged $87.65, then 2.6% of the charge for the fact that the currency of withdrawal differs from the currency of the card and another $2.60 for cashing out.

$87.65*0.026+$2.60=$4.8789 ~ $4.88

Vladimir Karputov:

The fee is correct: $87.65 is charged after the exchange, then 2.6% of the charge for the fact that the currency of withdrawal is different from the card currency and another $2.60 for cashing out.

$87.65*0.026+$2.60=$4.8789 ~ $4.88

I'll keep that in mind. Why is the conversion rate different?

Alexandr Gavrilin:

I'll keep that in mind. Why is the conversion rate different?

Probably MasterCard takes streaming quotes, that's why they fluctuate. Also, as far as I remember, checking the balance at an ATM is very expensive.

Vladimir Karputov:

MasterCard probably takes streaming quotes, which is why they float. Also, as far as I remember, checking the balance at an ATM is very expensive.

Yes, the rate is real-time. You can make purchases with the card in a row and the rate will be different each time.

Vladimir Karputov:

And also - as far as I remember checking the balance at an ATM is very expensive.

No, it's free. I did.