Get an ePayments debit card for free - page 7

Is it possible to pay with a dollar card in a ruble shop? If so, we save on withdrawal fees. Only the conversion fee. What do you need cash for - to take back to the shop again?

Alexandr Murzin:
Is it possible to pay with a dollar card in a ruble shop? If so, we save on withdrawal fees. Only the conversion fee. Why do you need cash to take it back to the shop?

you can, there is no eP commission, only a 2.6% MasterCard fee.

On Wednesday evening I wrote to Service Desk asking for an invoice for the card, but so far no word. Just wait, or should I write more on Monday? I also wrote here )

Aleksey Yadrintsev:
On Wednesday evening I wrote to Service Desk with a request to give the invoice to the card, so far silence. Should I just wait or should I write more on Monday? Here I wrote here too )

Why write? Everything is nearby and at your fingertips:

Received the card today. It worked out - the delivery time was 10 days. The letter came for some reason not from epayments, but from Gemalto Ltd.

How not to pay for card maintenance

Dear Vladimir Karputov,

We have good news!

Since the beginning of our work, the cost of ordering our cards has been 35 USD, and we had to pay for their maintenance once a year - the same amount. When communicating with you, our clients, we received feedback that this scheme of one-time payment was not very convenient.

So we've come up with something that you're sure to like.

So, there you have it! Now:

• card ordering price is now 5.95 USD for a dollar card, 4.95 EUR for a euro card
  • Instead of annual maintenance we will change to monthly maintenance: you will pay 2.9 USD / 2.4 EUR per month.

If you order your card before June, 1, the first two months of servicing are free of charge.

And now for the best part: you can continue to use the card free of charge!

Many people are used to the fact that the cards of classic banks are free of charge if you fulfil certain conditions. This is not common in payment systems. We decided to correct this situation and introduce a simple and clear condition:

If you make purchases for 300 y.e. in the card's currency during a month, you get free service for the next month.

If you have paid annual maintenance, you will be switched to the new payment system at the end of the paid period.

We will be announcing other pleasant and useful innovations very soon! Stay with us!

Vladimir Karputov:

How not to pay for card maintenance

Dear Vladimir Karputov,

We have good news!

Since the beginning of our work, the cost of ordering our cards has been 35 USD, and we had to pay for their maintenance once a year - the same amount. When communicating with you, our clients, we received feedback that this scheme of one-time payment was not very convenient.

So we've come up with something you're sure to like.

So, there you have it! Now:

• card ordering price is now 5.95 USD for a dollar card, 4.95 EUR for a euro card
  • Instead of annual maintenance we will change to monthly maintenance: you will pay 2.9 USD / 2.4 EUR per month.

If you order your card before June, 1, the first two months of servicing are free of charge.

And now for the best part: you can continue to use the card free of charge!

Many people are used to the fact that the cards of classic banks are free of charge if you fulfil certain conditions. This is not common in payment systems. We decided to correct this situation and introduce a simple and clear condition:

If you make purchases for 300 y.e. in the card's currency during a month, you get free service for the next month.

If you have paid annual maintenance, you will be switched to the new payment system at the end of the paid period.

We will be announcing other pleasant and useful innovations very soon! Stay with us!

You have probably already received this letter.
I presume that the promotional cards count as "paid for the year".

Andrey Dik:

I assume that the promotional cards are counted as "paid for in one year".

This point needs to be clarified, I received the card for a full 35 US rubles. In addition, I asked eP support to clarify what they mean by "purchase".

Vladimir Karputov:

This point needs to be clarified, I received the card for 35 American roubles. In addition, I asked eP support to clarify what they mean by "purchase".

They promptly answered what "shopping" means:

All transactions made in ordinary shops and online shops and payments for services on the Internet are purchases. Withdrawals from ATMs or bank teller desks and card top-ups do not qualify as purchase transactions.

Alexandr Saprykin:
I received the card today. It worked out - the delivery time was 10 days. The letter came for some reason not from epayments, but from Gemalto Ltd.

I remember that you and I ordered on the same day. I received the card a little earlier (it seemed to take less than a week for delivery). I don't remember the sender's name exactly, but I remember there was the word "London" )) There was also a Royal Mail inscription on the front of the envelope. All the lettering was in Latin letters.