Would anyone be willing to work in a group? - page 2

I'm going to go as general manager...

Uladzimir Izerski:

In the long term, the creation of an investment company is in prospect.

Few specifics. Invest with your own or someone else's?

Evgeny Belyaev:
Few specifics. Invest with your own or someone else's?
He can't even articulate what he wants. What do you want him to do?

Artyom Trishkin:
The CEO will go...

A good director wouldn't hurt, but it's a bit early, there's no firm itself.

Uladzimir Izerski:

In the long term, I want to set up an investment company.

What - but I apologize for the creation of an investment company does not need anything, you just need to be a reputable representative of a broker for a few years, then you call all the customers - say that now you can manage (just buy and sell on a shitty strategy that might sell out and maybe even earn, but because you will bet the names and not them you will take a commission of 50% of income) .... and voila la you have a lot of millions in management for nothing.

Evgeny Belyaev:

Few specifics. Invest with your own money or with someone else's?

Of course with our own, we work with our own money.

Alexandr Andreev:

What - but I apologize for the creation of an investment company is not necessary, you just need to be doproporatelnym representative of a broker for a few years, then call all the clients - say that now you can manageit (just buy and sell on a crazy strategy that might sell everything and maybe earn, but because you will bet the names and not them you will charge a commission of 50% of income) .... and voila la you have a lot of millions in management for nothing.

I have no claim to this method and leave it to you).

Artyom Trishkin:
I'm going to go as general manager...

Uladzimir Izerski:

Of course, we work with our own money.

And what are the requirements for the company's capital, it seems to me that the capital of such a company should not be small. Have you familiarised yourself with the legal framework?

Evgeny Belyaev:

And what are the capital requirements for the company, it seems to me that the capital of such a company should not be small. Have you read the legal framework?

This is a more distant prospect. We are not talking about that yet. We have to create an intellectual skeleton first.