Sparring on MetaQuotes-Demo demo accounts - page 28

Strange, there is no equity in the widgets, I only see a fixed balance

Evgeny Belyaev:

Some are already in normal drawdown.

And I keep sitting and waiting for a signal from oversold overbought.

This is a good strategy, as long as I stick to it too (at least the demo money will stay intact), sooner or later everyone will sell out and the two of us will be left alone. It is not stated in the rules that one has to make trades, the main thing is to have equity greater than that of the others.

Andrey Dik:
It's a good strategy, as long as I stick to it too (at least the demo money stays intact), and sooner or later everyone will sell out and the two of us will be left alone. The rules do not state that one has to conduct trades, the main thing is that the equity is greater than that of the others.

To be honest, I have never seen such an unusual strategy before :). And the most important thing is that this strategy has a chance to survive!

Vladimir Karputov:

Honestly, this is the first time I've seen such an unusual strategy :). And most importantly, yes, this strategy has a chance to live!
If everybody fails!!! THEN FIRST PLACE!

Vladimir Karputov:

Honestly, this is the first time I've seen such an unusual strategy :). And most importantly, this strategy has a chance to live!

Yes, it's an awesome strategy! 13% per annum is guaranteed if you put it into a special investment account +% on the free balance. In this way you can make 20% per annum without making a single transaction.

True, it is very boring.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/6798118/eurjpy-m5-metaquotes-software-corp

some information about entries

entrances on rather shallow movements, to gain fat and try to get into the martin column.

График EURJPY, M5, 2017.03.27 07:51 UTC, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo
График EURJPY, M5, 2017.03.27 07:51 UTC, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo
  • www.mql5.com
График EURJPY, M5, MetaQuotes Software Corp.: EURJPY

Andrey Dik:

Yes, it's an awesome strategy! 13% per annum is guaranteed if you put it into a special investment account +% on the free balance. In this case, you can make 20% per annum without making a single transaction.

It's really boring.

Probably one should spur, not too much, not even to prick, but rather to stroke, what would move at least from the starting line.

Maybe I don't understand... I thought the equity had to go up to win? No? Not that anyone seems to care.)))

dudes i have a problem. I can't log into my methaquotes trading account in the terminal

I can access the broker, but I can't access the methaquotes. I have a macbook.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Probably need a jerk, not too much, not even a jab, but more like a stroke to at least move from the starting line.

You don't have to touch her, she'll go on her own.