Sparring on MetaQuotes-Demo demo accounts - page 61

Alexander Ivanov:

something has started to threaten me))))

Is this the way to behave when threatening players in a competition? Even though you are a moderator, you shouldn't threaten a player like that.

I did not even write blasphemy more than others.

All in the joy of competition and communication write.

And suddenly I am threatened with being banned.

The leader is always in sight! Get used to it, they will threaten you, offer their friendship, stand guard with flowers outside. Throw themselves under the wheels of your car. It is normal, the main thing is not to get sick.

:)))

Leader always in sight! Get used to, threaten, offer friendship, watch with flowers at the entrance. Throw under the wheels of your car. This is normal, the main thing is not to get sick.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
Yes, also, to bring everyone together, the championship should be organised on their land.

??? I mean, identical branches open there.

Server Muradasilov:

??? I mean, identical threads open there.
I don't know... read the front page... i wrote that the results will be here and there... but I don't know...

Alexey Kozitsyn:
Yes, also, in order to gather all those who want to participate, the championship should be organised on their soil.
The americans have been doing the same thing for a long time, and nothing but their faces are getting wider.

Andrey Dik:
They can do without it. if they want to participate, let them come here. and the currency of settlement in mql should be changed to RUR. fuck all [fuck - corrected by Artyom Trishkin] who do not agree.
I have a similar reaction. But still, if we want the championship to become international, we should at least support the English branch.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
Yes, my first reaction was similar. But still, if we want the championship to become international, we should at least support the English branch.

We need to change the currency to RUR first, and then we can even make a tournament for the Chinese.

Andrey Dik:

We need to change the currency to RUR first, and then you are welcome to make a championship even for the Chinese.

We can do it all in pips. Who earned how much in pips.

Andrey Dik:

We need to change the currency to RUR first, and then you are welcome to make a championship even for the Chinese.
I think we should not go to such measures. It is better to show that we are better at trading.

Andrey Dik:
The americans have been doing the same thing for a long time, and nothing but a bigger face.
Yes, it is fair to say that those who reacted are not Americans (or even Englishmen). There are simply more people who know English than Russian.

Alexander Ivanov:

You can do everything in pips. Who made how much in pips.

No, you don't understand. The currency of settlement on the MQL website is now USD. I say change it to RUR and make all transactions on the site in RUR, Market, Freelance, Cloud, everything. Stop feeding the moochies in the form of the Visa and MasterCard payment systems and the Fed.