Sparring on MetaQuotes-Demo demo accounts - page 55

The most important thing is an early poster. And it has to be eye-catching (type: banner ad) so that everyone is ready when it starts.

Made a post there in the English branch(this one).
Will the next championship be after 28 April?
We need to say in advance, as the English may "take a long time to think".

Ivan Butko:
The main thing is an early poster. It has to be eye-catching (like a banner ad) so that everyone is ready at the start.

Don't be a pain in the neck :) Are you going to help?

And if there are too many people, what are we going to do, are we going to manage?

Server Muradasilov:

Don't be a pain in the neck :) Will you help out afterwards?

And if there are too many people, what are we going to do?

I am a spectator. I don't want to think, I want "bread and circuses")))

Server Muradasilov:

Don't be a pain in the neck :) Will you help out afterwards?

And if there are too many people, what are we going to do?

You will.
There are a lot of Chinese people on the Chinese forum, and they have nothing to do, and here's sparring.

Sergey Golubev:

You can do it.
There are a lot of Chinese people on the Chinese forum, and they have nothing to do, and here's sparring.
Is the idea that with more Chinamen grows a potentially large number of subscribers also true? (so that the tops have ten thousand subscriptions etc.)

Sergey Golubev:
The English people may not have time to think about it until they do the signals, and this one ends on April 28.
Next time we need to get the English and Kit users involved then maybe we can make the event more popular.

Yes, yes! For the next one!

I will participate in the next one too!

Maybe we should make it in two languages - monitoring - and the first page - with participants

Ivan Butko:
Is the idea that as more Chinese grows, so does the potential large number of subscribers? (so that the tops have ten thousand subscriptions, etc.)
Correct!

Server Muradasilov:

It turns out Yura was already there :)
I tried!

Yuriy Zaytsev:
I tried!

Please do not go to the sauna again ..... I beg you sincerely

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

Sparring on MetaQuotes-Demo accounts

Server Muradasilov, 2017.03.30 18:54

Here is another participant asked, four hours ago (not always on the computer unfortunately)))Aleksey Vakhrushev