Sparring on MetaQuotes-Demo demo accounts - page 52

Alexandr Saprykin:

Do you think the end of the quarter is so mentally depressing?)
It's not the end of the quarter, it's the managers with the end - sorry if anyone thought the pun was vulgar :-)

OK, in for 9 lots and done! Exciting :-) the chance of getting out is very high

Yuriy Zaytsev:

OK, in for 9 lots and done! Exciting :-) the chance of getting out is very high

He who does not take risks does not drink)

Alexandr Saprykin:

He who doesn't take risks doesn't drink)

In general, we do not have special rules, which is good. But it seems we need to consider the following algorithm, you register with 10,000k and wait until almost the end of the championship. During the last days - calmly, like a Siamese cat, you look for the direction and enter on 9 lots! One deal - two deals and you beat everyone in two movements of 400 500(5) pips - (5) five digits. I suspect this is the move Yevgeny had in mind :-) , Zhenya , am I correct in calculating your insidious but quite sensible plan ?

Yuriy Zaytsev:

In general, we do not have special rules, which is good. But it seems we need to consider the following algorithm, you register with 10,000k and wait almost until the end of the championship. During the last days - calmly, like a Siamese cat, you look for the direction and enter on 9 lots! One deal - two deals and you beat everyone in two movements of 400 500(5) pips - (5) five signs. I suspect this is the move Yevgeny had in mind :-) , Zhenya , am I correct in calculating your insidious but quite sensible plan ?

And someone was arguing for a lack of rules! Wasn't it you?)))

I warned you about the need for a limit on the minimum number of trades. In addition, we need conditions for the drawdown of one position. Without such conditions the competition turns into a farce. I just demonstratively did 3 transactions manually to avoid questions and stand still without moves and the most interesting thing is that I formally conducted the trade and there can be no claims to me, while I am not in last place.

Andrey Dik:

And someone was arguing for a lack of rules! Isn't that you?)))

I warned you about the need to limit the minimum number of trades. Besides, we need to have conditions of drawdown in one position. Without such conditions the competition turns into a farce. I just demonstratively did 3 trades manually to avoid questions and stand still without moves and the most interesting thing is that I formally performed a trade and there may be no claims to me, while I appear far from last place.

I did not make any trades yet, I wanted to sign up for a signal ))

I'm not signing off now.

Andrey Dik:

And someone was arguing for a lack of rules! Wasn't it you?)))

I warned you that there should be a limit on the minimum number of trades. In addition, there must be conditions for the drawdown in one position. Without these conditions the competition turns into a farce. I have defiantly made 3 transactions manually, so there are no questions and I am standing without moves and the most interesting thing is that I formally performed the trade and there may be no claims to me, while I appear far from last place.

Do I mind, it's a sensible strategy :-). Do you remember the joke about the young bull and the old bull standing on the mountain, while below there is a herd of beautiful and ugly young cows? What did the old bull say at the end?

Sergey Chalyshev:

Haven't done any trades yet, wanted to sign up for a signal ))

I won't subscribe now.

:-) 9 lots ?

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I suspect Eugene thought exactly this move :-) Eugene , am I right in calculating your insidious but quite sensible plan ?

One way to put it. The monkeys' depo would go down and I'd be in a bit of profit.

In fact, the metaquotes do not let me trade). This Monday I put my robot with the same settings on metaquotes and robot account. I had 20 poses on the robot and 0 on the metaquotes.

The robot is based on tick patterns, no such patterns were observed on the contest account (

I'll start trading on Monday, honestly Komsomol.

Evgeny Belyaev:

One possibility. The monkeys' depo would go down and I'd be in a bit of profit.

In fact, the metaquotes do not let me trade). This Monday I put my robot with the same settings on metaquotes and robot account. I had 20 poses on the robot and 0 on the metaquotes.

The robot is based on tick patterns, no such patterns were observed on the contest account (

I'll start trading on monday, honest komsomol.

:-) we are joking.