Sparring on MetaQuotes-Demo demo accounts - page 30

Alexey Kozitsyn:
Now I am going to send a request to SD to get better access to signals from mql...
It would also make sense to ask for widgets not only for balance, but for equity as well!

Yuriy Zaytsev:
It also makes sense to ask for widgets not only for balance, but also for equity!
That's up to you... Although, if we had full access, we wouldn't need any widgets... Everyone would broadcast the current picture to the terminal and that would be it.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
You do that on your own... Although, if we had full access, we wouldn't need any widgets... Everyone would broadcast the current picture to the terminal and that would be all.

Alexey, how do I create a widget not only by balance but also by equity?

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Alexei, how do I create a widget not only for balance but also for equity?

I meant that you yourself outline the situation in SR:)

Alexey Kozitsyn:
I mean, outline the situation yourself to the SR:)

oh well :-) it's clear , I've already sent that application!

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Alexei, how do I create a widget not only for balance but also for equity?

I think widgets were created to be placed on third-party resources and showing balance, not equity, on them looks more attractive to attract people to the signals service.

Fat is nothing...

Equity (funds)?

I see - almost all of them are losing strategies...

Alexandr Saprykin:
I think the widgets were created to be placed on third-party resources and the balance, rather than equity, on them looks more attractive to attract people to the signals service.
Well, the widget does show equity, at least mine does. The picture is balance and the number is equity

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Well, the widget seems to show equity, at least mine does. The picture is the balance and the number is the equity.

i.e. - minus 8%, 9200?

That's what the numbers on the spreadsheet need to be.

and whoever has the most equity wins.

Renat Akhtyamov:
i.e. - minus 8%, 9200?

Here's mine, the widget doesn't have time to update, so there's a few usd difference