Golden Ratio - page 5

Itum:
I see it's my advisor... Regarding SL... There is no clear relation to the figures, if there is a signal to close, then we close the deal no matter what the size of the loss is 40 p. or 100 p.. But the sequence of such trades gives such a result !
The drain ...

Itum:

As practice shows it can ... I don't understand how it can be ....

For example there are cases when a deal is closed when one bar is bigger than another ... But the thing is I don't know when it will happen and what size SL will be, it's always floating. But the funny thing is that it does NOT affect the overall picture. It would be understandable if there was a link to a number, but it is not ... it all depends on the situation.

Can you post the trading results - I just don't know what we're talking about anymore.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Plummer...

No it's not... I said it figuratively as there is no clear reference to the number.

Average loss per trade: 18 pips

TP 62 pips

Itum:

No it's not... I said it figuratively as there is no clear reference to the number.

Average loss: 18 pips

TP 62 pips

TP is constant and equals 62 pips?

Itum:

Average loss: 18 pips

TP: 62 pips.

Don't get bogged down. It's called the magic of numbers. It's always something with something.

It's like in a cartoon - something always looks like something).

Renat Akhtyamov:
TP is constant and equals 62 chips?

Quite right ...

But as I wrote before the TA may change ... but it doesn't change !

Always gives 62

Itum:

Quite right ...

But as I wrote before the TA may change ... but it doesn't change !

Always gives 62

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Don't bother. It's called magic of numbers. Something always coincides with something.

It's like a cartoon - something always looks like something :)

It's not magic, it's autumn-winter.

No way I'll believe this will last beyond March.

Renat Akhtyamov:

It's not magic, it's winter.

There's no way I can believe this will last beyond March.

I wouldn't have believed it was possible myself.... But this has been going on for a YEAR ! in real market time, this is NOT a tester...

Itum:
I wouldn't have believed it myself... But this has been going on for a YEAR ! in real market time, this is NOT a tester...

then 70, 35, 140, 105

TP=SL.

It was like that in '14.

Now the euro is slowly falling.

Your true, it's working.

But I think it will take off and wipe out all the profits with stops.

Renat Akhtyamov:

then 70, 35, 140, 105

- What's that?

There was this in '14 .

Been watching this for a very long time but it doesn't affect the overall picture. I agree, there are drawdowns when there is a flat, but it does not affect the overall picture.