selecting the hardware (computer) to use - page 12

Hello , tell me which program or programming language is needed in a laptop to read the files downloaded from the internet or from the mail , one notebook sees the other does not?

3000pipsov:
Hello , tell me which program or programming language is needed in a laptop to read a robot files downloaded from the internet or from the mail , one laptop can see and other can not?

I have an MT5 or MT4

3000pipsov:
Hello people, tell me which programs or programming languages are needed in a laptop to read the files downloaded from the Internet or from the mail, one laptop sees and other does not?
The source files of robots can be read with any text editor. If you have a compiled robot, it cannot be read.

Andrey Dik:

There was a great magazine called Game EXE a long time ago... Magazines sold out in cities in a matter of minutes so it was virtually impossible to find a new issue. I had to receive subscriptions by mail. Journals arrived often 1-3 months late and when I received a notice from the post office about a parcel it was a holiday... The magazines were literally reread to tatters. The descriptions of the games in the magazine looked like art, they were entire stories, and it often happened that it was more interesting to read about the game than to play it. But the most favourite were a few pages at the end where hardware was described, new products, history of technology, many people grew up with these magazines and assembled their first PC following the instructions, those were the great dualap times when they played Need for Speed Porsche Unleashed 1:1 on beeping modems.... That's the late 90s early 00s. I can still remember my Duron 600 with its ceramic case. I got it assembled without any problems, but it wasn't uncommon for people to have cases where the fragile case of the stone cracked when installing the cooler. Then there was an Athlon 1700, I remember installing wire jumpers on two legs of the stone that allowed to unlock the multiplier and get an Athlon 1900, sometimes even 2300.... they say.

So, there are archives of these magazines on the web, and those who want to learn about the history of computer science in a fascinating way can read them. Unfortunately, the magazine first died, then convulsed, not even the glossy cover helped in recent years, and all because, in my opinion, the format of the magazine changed, they started to write about god-awful consoles, and the magazine simply became uninteresting to the pissed-off pissists...

I had an Armenian client, Moscow, about 30 years old. Till now he's playing machines through the Internet. He was complaining that he was not allowed to win on Forex. How about you? )))))

Igor Volodin:
The robot source files can be read with any text editor. And if you have a compiled robot, it cannot be read.

Thank you

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I had an Armenian client, Moscow, about 30 years old. He is still playing machines over the internet. And he complains that they don't let him win on forex. Your guy? )))))
I can tell you this: there are players who make more money playing the game than most here on the forex/exchange (and this is far from just poker and other gambling). Occupation is often not an indicator of earnings and, as we can see, intelligence.

Andrey Dik:

There is an acquaintance has a 3-core desktop 17d, full keyboard, all necessary ports. his processor and hardware warms up and sleeves periodically. he turns off and cools and turns on an hour later :-) and works until the iron fails again, chaotic failure. for information 3 cores - do on defective crystals - which were supposed to be 4 CORE. That is, those on which one core for whatever reason did not take off, and instead of rejection - these chips are sent to market. I want to ask, have you figured out which firm is doing it?

Yuriy Zaytsev:

There is an acquaintance such 3 core wonderful laptop 17d, full keyboard, all necessary ports. he heats up the processor and hardware periodically and takes flippers. he turns off and cools enable an hour three :-) well, and works until the iron fails again, chaotic failure. for information 3 cores - do on defective crystals - which were supposed to be 4 CORE. That is, those on which one core for whatever reason did not take off, and instead of rejection - these chips are sent to market. I want to ask, have you figured out what company does it?

So what? Many companies offer discounted goods with defects.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

There is an acquaintance such 3 core wonderful laptop 17d, full keyboard, all necessary ports. he heats up the processor and hardware periodically and takes flippers. he turns off and cools enable an hour three :-) well, and works until the iron fails again, chaotic failure. for information 3 cores - do on defective crystals - which were supposed to be 4 CORE. That is, those on which one core for whatever reason did not take off, and instead of rejection - these chips are sent to market. I want to ask, have you figured out what company does it?

A clean his laptop from the dirt and dust he did not try? I've got one Intel-powered notebook, now it's upside down for cooling - advisors work - and what? Truth is, when I bought this Intel second-hand, I was shocked of overheating, even a bowl of cold water put on it, that it wouldn't get knocked out (it has metal cover), but then it turned out that all holes there were covered with dust and complete cleaning and thermal paste replacement significantly improved the operation, but now, at higher core load, it gets very hot, so I had to turn it over.

-Aleks-:

Has he tried cleaning the dirt and dust off his laptop? I have an Intel-powered laptop, now it's upside down for cooling - EAs work - so what? True, when I bought this Intel second-hand, I was shocked by overheating, even put a bowl of cold water on it so it wouldn't shut down (it has a metal cover), but then it turned out that all the dust holes there and a full cleaning and change of thermal paste significantly improved performance, but now, with more cores loaded, it is already heating strongly, so I had to turn it upside down.

Try liquid nitrogen as well