Taking a loan? Yes, yes, for forex - page 6

stsmotor2:

Yeah, I'm wondering that too.

How one can earn $70,000 a month on subscribers on a cent account, it seems to me that the real subscribers are many times less.

And this number was created so that people would subscribe because the signal is at the top.

Pyramiding! You have 1000 subscribers at $30 = $30,000 to pay out a little less, let's say even $20,000. Charging $15000 for fictitious subscriptions gives you an increase of another 500 subscribers per month. Investors see that everyone is flocking to this signal and it is enough to increase 500 subscribers per month for the idea to start growing exponentially. It's a bit like Mavrodi's.

ABSOLUTELY IN THE HOLE... )))))))

stsmotor2:

But honestly, yes, everyone has thought about it, but the reality in most cases brings you back from the dream world.

BUT 7-10% a day is real.It's a mathematical model..... I can prove it, but it's true that in real life such rates will NOT happen,,,,,

I've always wondered why the difference between demo and real is so drastic when you see the same prices on the chart. I have two terminals in front of me right now, one is a signal terminal and the other is a demo terminal and both are in sync.

stsmotor2:
ABSOLUTELY IN THE HOLE... )))))))
Yes, but the signal should still be profitable in the initial interval, and then the profitability can be reduced (and therefore the risks), the main thing is to maintain the circulation of subscriptions. The big brother is not in trouble either - the commission is ticking over from each turn!

1.Execution of orders

2.Quotes

3.Spread (this one kills most of the time)

Yury Kirillov:
Yes, but the signal should still be profitable in the initial interval, and then the profitability can be reduced (and therefore the risks), the main thing is to maintain the circulation of subscriptions. The big brother is not in trouble either - the commission is ticking over from each turn!
TOTALLY IN THE SAME PLACE,,,, IN THE HOLE)))))

That is why a cent account should receive subscribers in dollars instead of cents, since a cent account should also receive subscribers in cents.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
No one will come to you on their own. Goods and services have not sold themselves for a long time. It takes aggressive advertising and marketing - that's the case with fair trade.
Well, that's a good point, Lyosha!

Ivan Butko:
I've always wondered what the difference between a demo and a real if the prices on the chart are the same. I have two terminals in front of me now, one signal terminal and the other demo - both are in sync.
Look at my demo for teletubbies 1000% over six months - did an experiment trading on the news: demo plus a lot, real minus $30. Demo is endless liquidity and no slippage.

Yury Kirillov:
Look at my demo for teletubbies 1000% over six months - did an experiment trading on the news: demo plus a lot, real minus $30. Demo is endless liquidity and no slippage.
I.e., night scalping, for example, or not, medium term - no difference then?