Taking a loan? Yes, yes, for forex - page 3

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
Peri not from a bank, from private individuals and those who are at least 1000 km away.

For example, a webmoney loan service.

If you take a loan, don't say it's for a forum, say it's for business development, to increase the turnover of an existing business, etc.

And yes, the loan will not be repaid.

Subscribers become euphoric and this is a sure sign that the drain is coming.

How multifaceted is the world of forex:)

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
Not from a bank, from private individuals and those who are at least 1000 km away.

What do you teach a man, our good man?

You have to borrow money from your brothers, preferably from several and, what is important, competing gangs, in which case there will be a comprehensive incentive.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
And yes, the loan will not be repaid.
And yes, this is the key point.

Incidentally, there have already been cases where unsophisticated minds have lost their flats.

Stanislav Aksenov:
By the way, there have already been cases where uninformed minds have lost their flats.

Nothing lasts forever under the moon.

Classical literature is full of examples...

Stanislav Aksenov:
By the way, there have been cases where immature minds have lost their flats.
I've written about it more than once, I had an acquaintance who took out loans against himself, then against someone else's passport, lost everything on forex, and is now on the run somewhere, disappearing from sight.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
I've written about it more than once, I had an acquaintance who took out loans against himself and then against other people's passports, lost everything on Forex, and now he's on the run somewhere, vanished from sight.
He could have just taken out a loan and skipped, but he's not, he just threw it all in the forex.)

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
He could have just taken the credits and bailed, but he didn't.)
Well, he's an honest man. )))) He should've fucked it up fair and square.)

Alexey Volchanskiy:
I've written about it more than once, I had an acquaintance who took out loans against himself, then against other people's passports, lost everything on Forex, and now he's on the run somewhere, vanished from sight.
That's too much. Kind of radical. My mil's going to keep Taras under his pillow !)

1.Yes you can, but first check the strategy 100,000 times.

2.Take it wisely, if your salary is more than 30 rubles, you can take 100 thousand a year (approximately) is if you live without a wife and children.

3.Divide the amount of 100,000, 70% for trade 30% for a share.

4.Strategy should operate on automatic (constantly sitting behind a computer will not work).

5.Strategy must bring something like 7-10% a day at a risk of losing 30% and then it makes sense, and all the rest illusion of deception ...

George Merts:

A loach is not a mammoth, he will not go extinct.

If we look at PAMMs, it is easy to see that PAMMs with small drawdowns and long duration have rather modest profit, less than 10% per month, so they, as a rule, have few investors. Even though these managers sometimes do not have a single losing account in their history. A lot of investors usually belong to PAMMs which demonstrate at least 100% ROI per month. Although, there are dozens of lost accounts of such lottery managers.

Who do not need the miserable 10% a month? It means that investing $10, we will get at best $20 a year! That's ridiculous. People want to invest $10 and be able to live off the interest in a year. No less.

The result is obvious. By the way, this topic just confirms the mood of people. Taking a loan for a forex lottery is cool ...

Again and again: forex is a lottery. From the words of the archimagisters
D)