Russian guides for the RTS - page 4

Sergey Savinkin:
Not enough information, you need more code. If the glass is not readable, size will be 0. And there is a condition. Without a larger piece of code, you can't see it.

Three posts above Stakan.nqh
How can it be like this: it works for several hours and then bam!

Added to the class just in case

ZeroMemory(stakan_data.sell_data);
ZeroMemory(stakan_data.buy_data);
Files:
Stakan.mqh  24 kb

Everything works. The indicator shows something, it doesn't swear at anything.

I'm sure NS can do it at once and I know how, but I haven't got around to Forts yet. When I do I will let you know :-)

Sergey Savinkin:
Everything works. The indicator shows something, it doesn't swear at anything.

I wrote"How can it be: It works for a few hours and then bam!... "

prostotrader:

What is now done in the indicator (class) is not an analysis at all, but a primitive attempt to compare the volumes of stakes and trades

But, it works...

Even "nlaz" shows that the response time of LAST RTS change is not instantaneous.

You may try if the scalper can manage it in 20 points...

prostotrader:

Forget about HISTORY - it's a fiction. If you don't, you have nothing to do on FORTS.

There is a pattern, put the indicator on RTS (update the indicator, reload it) and watch.

If the crimson line (MIX trades) and the red line (MIX volumes in the ticker) are directed downwards, then RTS necessarily goes down, the only thing left to find out

how big opposition Si MIX

SZZ Watch on the real!

Added

But these relations are for the moment scalping and it will hardly give a 20 pips profit,

I'd have to look for "deeper" dependencies... Find the dependence of the FORMATION of the trend, and for this

you need to analyze the full range of data provided by the class.

Added

Removed the "memory" of the trades for clarity

You have a strange approach - what is the point of plugging in the monitor and looking at the indicator if we are looking for a pattern? For example it makes sense to monitor if you trade by hand and you can't describe all the logic, for various reasons.

Here I have done some digging, in terms of patterns by history analysis, and consider all these volumes and other additional market values not in the form of price, as a tool for additional filtering of signals to enter the market.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

You have a strange approach - what is the point of plugging in the monitor and looking at the indicator if we are looking for a pattern? For example, it makes sense to look into the monitor if you trade by hand and cannot describe all the logic, for various reasons.

Here I have done some digging, in terms of patterns by history analysis, and I consider all these volumes and other additional market values not in the form of price, as a tool for additional filtering of a signal to enter the market.

You probably do not understand what we are talking about!

I'll try "on my fingers" to explain...

Analyses, calculations, and other digging up of history does not give anything in future trading!

Traded and forgotten.

Whereas the tumblers - this is the near future (the trades come from the prices in the tumbler).

But, in the cup there is not only one pair of prices (nearest ask, bid), - the other prices are plans of market participants to buy or sell farther than the near future.

Thus, it is possible to calculate the trend (the direction in which the market will "go").

If we do not analyze the market index, but the guide indexes (the instruments that are directly linked to the wanted instrument),

then there isa certain period of time when you know where this market will go!

Added

(5th grade maths)

Given the function Y = A(t1-t0) + B(t2 - t1)

Y is the end result of trade (price chart)

t1-t0 is HISTORY (left side of the graph)

and any schoolboy will tell you that it is impossible to calculate Y without knowing the parameters B(t2-t1) the right part of the chart (empty)

That's exactly why there's no point in looking at the history.

(There are many other reasons - specific to the FORTS market)

prostotrader:

You probably have no idea what you're talking about!

Analyses, calculations and other digging into history are of no use in future trading at all!

You've traded and forgotten.

While the glasses are the near future (the trades come from the prices in the glass).

But, there is not only one pair of prices in the cup (ask, bid) - the other prices are plans of market participants to buy or sell for a little longer than the near future.

Thus, we can calculate the trend (the direction in which the market will "go").

If we analyze not the market value of the instrument, but the leader values (instruments that are directly linked to the wanted instrument),

then there appearsa certain period of time in which you KNOW where this market will go!

No, you do not understand, you do not understand that the event either happens or does not happen, and if it happens more often at certain indicator values, then it is more of a pattern than a chance.

You propose to sit and guess how to use the information in the hope that you will guess, I propose to gather this information and analyse it.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

No, you do not understand, you do not understand that an event either happens or does not happen, and if it happens more often at certain indicator values, then it is more of a pattern than a chance.

You propose to sit and guess how to use the information, hoping that you will guess, I propose to gather this information and analyse it.

Let's end our flood, stay with your opinion - you have the right (it is heard).