Russian guides for the RTS - page 6

prostotrader:

Great, will you do it?

What exactly, analysis or data collection?

Fxsaber has an indicator that shows ticks when hovering over a bar, something similar needs to be done here in terms of visualisation. But this level of programming is not available to me.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

With what, analysis or data collection?

The fxsaber has an indicator that shows ticks when hovering over a bar, you need to do something similar in terms of visualisation. But this level of programming is not available to me.

I need the principle of complete analysis. For testing it takes three minutes to write a trading emulator and put it on a real account.

Class updated
Files:
Stakan.mqh  25 kb

prostotrader:

You need the principle of complete analysis, and to test it in three minutes you write a trading emulator and put it on a real account.

This is where the idea of "making up a principle" from guesses and testing your guesses in real time baffles me. Why can't you write down the information and use this data to look at the principle, analyse and correct it? By the way, it is even possible to apply the MO, if there are clear patterns there, they will be revealed.

RTS-analyzer in operation on real (simulator) 1 contract

Profit in pips since 19-05

What, except Alexey, no one is interested to work?

Files:

prostotrader:

RTS-analyzer in operation on real (simulator) 1 contract

Profit in pips since 19-05

Is it interesting for anyone apart from Alexey?

Interesting, but I have my own emulator

I have also got 1 lot, i have lost 1053 points, i have not finished my strategy, i have other things to do now.

The emulator indicator takes on an easy-to-view appearance

Files:

Slightly changed the class, and added to the visualizer the difference of all orders for the session (brown and yellow)

Now, everything is counted as a percentage

Files:
Stakan.mqh  25 kb

prostotrader:

Slightly changed the class and added to the visualizer the difference of all orders for the session (brown and yellow)

Everything is now calculated as a percentage

I think there is

int result = CopyTicksRange(st_symbol, ticks_array, COPY_TICKS_TRADE, oper_time.last_tick_time, oper_time.last_tick_time + delta_time);

I think there is something wrong here,

I take ticks for the lastperiod_tick_sec seconds

SymbolInfoTick(_Symbol,tick);

copied=CopyTicksRange(_Symbol,atick,COPY_TICKS_TRADE,tick.time_msc-period_tick_sec*1000);

I should also make percentages simpler

double GetVolume(const long a_vol, const long b_vol)
 {
  return ((double(a_vol - b_vol)/double(a_vol + b_vol)) * 100.0);
 }

Sergey Chalyshev:

I think there's

there's something wrong here,

No it's not, it's correct, I'm just taking the time difference from the microsecond timer.

I take the ticks for the lastperiod_tick_sec seconds.

I would also make the percentages simpler

Sure, it's easier, but I've limited it to 100 (I don't need more).

And visually it all looks good