Russian guides for the RTS - page 5

prostotrader:

Added

(5th grade maths)

Given function Y = A(t1-t0) + B(t2 - t1)

Y is the end result of trade (price graph)

t1-t0 is HISTORY (left side of the graph)

and any schoolboy will tell you that it is impossible to calculate Y without knowing the parameters of B(t2-t1)

That's exactly why there is no point in looking at history.

(There are many other reasons - specific to the FORTS market)

Firstly, it's clearly not the 5th grade, but about 6-7th ;)

Secondly, your statements are refuted by advisors, albeit adjusted for history, they find patterns that have worked on history, it's not a guarantee that they will continue to work in the near future, but it's also not a guarantee that they will not appear again during the year.

We are talking about patterns that are artificially created by market makers and major players, not a random situation, but artificially created, which just increases the chance of finding a pattern, analyzing it and describing it in the form of an algorithm of actions, including on history.

prostotrader:

Let's end our flurry and stick to our opinion - you are entitled (it has been heard).

"Heard" is the officials' "best" phrase. I want to agree with you, if you are right.

Alexei suggests that instead of watching a live tumbler, "record a video" with all the information you need and then "watch it sped up, pausing at interesting points".

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

"Heard" is the officials' "best" phrase. I want to agree with you, if you are right.

You and I have opposing points of view, so we're left with one thing, each having his own opinion. :)

Andrey Khatimlianskii:
Alexey suggests that instead of watching a live tumbler, "record a video" with all the necessary information and then "watch it accelerated, pausing at interesting places".

Video can be used, screenshots can be used, or the indicator value can be simply written to a file, the main thing is to save what it shows and then see what happened after these readings.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:
Alexei suggests that instead of watching a live tumbler, "record a video" with all the relevant information and then "watch it sped up, pausing at interesting points".

And what is your opinion of the Guide Glass Analysis?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

You can do video, you can do screenshots, you can just write the value of the indicator to a file, the main thing is to save what it shows and then see what happened after the readings.

Great, will you do it?

prostotrader:

What is your opinion of the Guide Glass Analysis?

I think it is not without merit.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

I think it's not without merit.

Any thoughts on how to analyse it?

prostotrader:

Any thoughts on how to analyse?

Unfortunately, no experience at all in observing the glass.