How is the ranking constructed in Signals? - page 3

Artyom Trishkin:

If you do not like it - go to hell.

But seriously, it seems to me that the first signal has three times as many trades - this indicates more stability, whereas the second signal is more likely to have a random result.

Although everything is a guess...

I have already commented on the signals above, and the greater number of trades is pure martin, what stability are we talking about?

Nikolay Perevidin:

Without even looking inside the signal it is easy to determine that the account above in the ranking is a shitty martin (34% profitable but on the plus side).

But I didn't take the trouble to look into it. The second account trades a fixed lot, increasing with the growth of the deposit, from the beginning was the working lot 0.03, then 0.04, and now 0.05 lots. Working lot is chosen reasonable 1.5% of the deposit, stops are present.

So how is this signal any worse than a bare martin, which is going to be sold out in the near future?

You, Nastradamus, stop with such accusations in trading, there is no such thing as definitively bad. High risks high profits, low risks low profits. Hedging, again an escape from both losses and profits. The clarity and euphoria of the crowd very often ends in losses whereas obscurity gives profits, while at the same time reduces the chances of holding a position. In trading, every movement has a silver lining as well as a silver lining. Withdrawing the deposit from 1000 trades or one is the same loss, but over a longer period of time, which is even worse for the trader as time is running out. Now the signals at the top are very scary, as there are simply no real low-risk signals. Many traders are working with 10-20 leverage, that in any normal storm gives drawdown of the entire deposit. So, there are traders who work with 1 leverage, but how can they enter rating and give profit? And it is not realistic to share knowledge and signals for $20-30. They do not have enough money for it. They do not have enough expertise and they do not have any reserve.

Vladimir Karputov:
It's been there for a long time. Go to "My Signals" from the Signals Showcase and next to each of your signals you see a number in the rankings.

Alas, this number does not correspond to the ranking position...

At the moment one of my signals now has a position of 1783.

A search on the signals page shows 20 signals per page. This means that my signal should be on page 90. But it's not there, nor is it on the next 5 pages to one side and the other.

Leonid Danilov:

Alas, this number does not correspond to the ranking position...

A search on the signals page shows 20 signals per page. This means that my signal should be on page 90. But it is not there, nor is it on the next 5 pages one way or the other.

And it may not be available at all on the showcase, due to its extreme youth. Is there a marking in the edit window, with a green tick, that the signal is available in the terminal and in the display case?

There are these:

I didn't have it on the calculation page (sorting by rating without filters, page no. "rating/20") until the fifth week.

Added: and now the rating doesn't match the page again, the signal is actually much higher than the calculated rating by five pages.

Leonid Danilov:

Alas, this number does not correspond to the position in the ranking...

A search on the signals page shows 20 signals per page. This means that my signal should be on page 90. But it is not there, nor is it on the next 5 pages to one side or the other.

The ranking is calculated for all signals. You're probably looking in the showcase with the FILTERS APPLIED. Disable all filters. Also keep in mind that rating rebuilding is not online, it happens every hour or two. So the actual position may vary slightly.

Vitalie Postolache:

And it may not be available at all on the display case, due to its extreme youthfulness. Is there a tick in the edit window, with a green tick, that the signal is available in the terminal and in the display case?

There are these:

I didn't have it on the calculation page (sorting by rating without filters, page no. "rating/20") until the fifth week.

Added: and now the rating is no longer consistent with the page again, the signal is actually much higher than the calculated rating by five pages.

Available on the showcase, the green check mark is on.

Vladimir Karputov:
Rating is calculated for all signals. You are probably looking in the showcase with filters applied. Disable all filters. Also keep in mind that rating rebuilding is not online, it happens every hour or two. So the actual position may vary slightly.

No, all filters are switched off, I specifically checked.

It really seems to be about the delay between assigning some place and displaying the signal in the general list. I'll try to dig around more, maybe dig it up on some page))

Leonid Danilov:

No, all filters are switched off, I checked.

It really does seem to be about the delay between assigning a place and displaying the signal in the general list. I'll try to dig around more, maybe I'll find it on some page))

Just don't hurry - if you browse very often, you'll get an IP autobahn :)

Vladimir Karputov:
Just do not hurry - if you browse very often, you'll get autobanned by IP :)
Yes, thank you)))) already grabbed one the day before yesterday, good thing everything was fine yesterday, unblocked))

Leonid Danilov:

No, all filters are switched off, I checked.

It really does seem to be about the delay between assigning a place and displaying the signal in the general list. I'll try to dig around more, maybe I'll find it on some page))

Your signal is on page 80.

Far down in the rankings, apparently there can be a big binge. I had one of my signals go back and forth for 600 positions last week.