How is the ranking constructed in Signals? - page 8

Igor Volodin:
For the first five pages? Easy. Show 50-60% per month and you will be. I did an experiment and ranked 29th after a week (in mql5 signals).
Not even funny. mt5 signals is not worth a damn for now. 100 subscribers in mt5 section vs thousands of subscribers in 4k section.

Комбинатор:
I was on page 1 with a 10x gain and zero drawdown. Got in pretty quickly, but that was a long time ago, I think it's a lot harder now.
yeah, i remember )

more signals now, once 20 page was reached in 2-3 weeks, but it was only 70-80 pages.

It turns out that now, in order to get to the top, you need to gain subscribers,

I.e. by hook or by crook to promote their signal in the network. well, the lifetime of the signal plays a role

so far I found one signal that for 4 months came to 5 pages with one subscriber)

Комбинатор:
It's not even funny. No one needs mt5 signals for the time being. 100 subscribers in the mt5 section versus thousands of subscribers in the 4k section.
In a year or two it will not be so funny. But it will be too late to enter.)

Igor Volodin:
In a year or two it won't be so funny. But it will be too late to enter )
I agree, as long as there is not much competition, it's possible to get a signal)

Igor Volodin:
In a year or two it won't be so funny. But it will be too late to enter )
Gospadee, as if a place in a year or two depends on getting in line now...

Well traders usually enter at the beginning of a trend rather than jumping on the departing train... )

Yes and the 1st place in the 5s section is quite vacant. Get 50-60 subscribers in the top 4 now? Assess the odds.

Yerlan Imangeldinov:
Nastradamus, stop with the accusations in trading there is no such thing as unequivocally bad. High risks high profits, low risks low profits. Hedging, again an escape from both losses and profits. The clarity and euphoria of the crowd very often ends in losses whereas obscurity gives profits, while at the same time reduces the chances of holding a position. In trading, every movement has a silver lining as well as a silver lining. Withdrawing the deposit from 1000 trades or one is the same loss, but over a longer period of time, which is even worse for the trader as time is running out. Now the signals at the top are very scary, as there are simply no real low-risk signals. Many traders are working with 10-20 leverage that in any normal storm gives drawdown of the entire deposit. So, there are traders who work with 1 leverage, but how can they enter rating and give profit? And it is not realistic to share knowledge and signals for $20-30. They do not have enough money for it. They do not have enough expertise and they do not have any reserve.

+

Vladimir Karputov:

Answered more than once:

"... Profitability is not the main factor. There are dozens of non-linear parameters in the ranking formula which give a balanced figure. ...".

And now in Russian: the formula is complex, often subject to adjustments and this formula is NOT BELIEVED.

It seems to me that this sort of thing should be made more complicated and not given out to comics, otherwise they will try to fudge.

Igor Volodin:
In a year or two, it won't be so funny. But it will be too late to enter )

I don't agree with you. Quality always beats quantity.

Offer a really cool thing - you will take your place under the sun.