Rashid Umarov:
Show a screenshot of the "shop window"
If the filter shows more than just the storefront signals, then I apologise

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

found it by chance through filters

Are you playing dumb?

Rashid Umarov:
Are you playing dumb?
Yeah, what else am I supposed to do here.

Rashid Umarov:
Are you playing a fool?

@Rashid Umarov

at the moment the signal is found on page 202 https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/mt4/page202

Торговые сигналы MetaTrader 4: MetaTrader 4
Торговые сигналы MetaTrader 4: MetaTrader 4
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4 с автоматическим исполнением на вашем счете

Is it possible without big risks (20-40% of deposit), without rampant growth of the deposit (50-100%) per week, with no subscribers on the signal
In short term (2-4 months), is it possible to reach the first TOP-5 of signals service?

Does the rating formula imply such a thing?

As far as I noticed, subscribers give a significant increase in rating, but the main focus is on the percentage of depo growth.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
Is it possible without big risks (20-40% of deposit), without rampant growth of the deposit (50-100%) per week, with no subscribers on the signal
In short term (2-4 months), is it possible to be on the top-5 of signals service pages?

Does the rating formula imply such a thing?

As far as I saw, the subscribers give significant increase of rating, but the main accent is on the percentage of deposit growth.
For the first five pages? easy. Show 50-60% per month and you will. I did an experiment and was in 29th place after a week (in mql5 signals).

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
I was on page 1 with a 10x gain and zero drawdown. Got in pretty quickly, but that was a long time ago, I think it's a lot harder now.

Igor Volodin:
For the first five pages? Easy. Show 50-60% per month and you will be. I did an experiment and was in 29th place after a week (in mql5 signals).
A frenzied rise in percentages is always a frenzied risk, without it you want to )