FOREX and ECONOMETRY. Theory, practice, forecasts and implications - page 16

Renat Akhtyamov:

Yes, there is such a thing. I advise you to export in CSV format. In this case, Excel will immediately scatter the numbers in the cells, provided that the separator is a semicolon.

Also, already in Excel, you will need to replace a full stop with a comma by Ctrl+H

Yes, I got the data is not scattered into cells. What to do? I saved itin CSV format

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Yes, I got data that wasn't cell-separated. What should I do?

Check the "with delimiters" box!

And select the delimiter - comma.

Дмитрий:

Check the "with delimiters" box!

And select the separator - comma

If you click on "Export", it does not show the "delimited" checkbox, it just offers to save as CSV format.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
When you click on "Export", it does not show the "with delimiters" checkbox, it just offers to save in CSV format.
Where do you press Export - in the terminal?

Дмитрий:
Where do you press Export - in the terminal?
Yeah, an hour ago it was showing delimiters. Now it's not. Should I restart the terminal?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Yes

Open the terminal - Tools - Quote Archive - Export - Save the file on your computerin CSV format.

Then open Excel - Data - From other sources - Import XML data - Select data source (not XML files, but All files) - Select the saved file - tick the box "With separators.

Дмитрий:

Open terminal - Tools - Quote Archive - Export - Save the file on your computerin CSV format.

Then open Excel - Data - From other sources - Import XML data - Select data source (not XML files, but All files) - Select the saved file - tick the box "With separators.

Here is the file itself:
Files:
EURUSD60.zip  798 kb

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Here is the file itself:

http://ifolder.com.ua/4juxqns42aym.html

Renat Akhtyamov:

It worked, but for some reason I have very large numbers in the cells, e.g. 292196.00, what did I do wrong?

Renat Akhtyamov:

You must first open the CSV file in Notepad and Ctrl+H:

1. Replace the comma with a semicolon

2. Replace a semicolon with a comma

3. Save

and open the file as described above, but the separator is not a comma, but a semicolon.

My result is as follows:

Send me this file, please, I've been torturing myself to create it, it came out with 2 commas.