Damned Martin - page 35

khorosh:

The loss can be recovered not by a single order with lot multiplied by K, but by several orders without lot multiplication, each of which opens only when there is a signal. One of my latest EAs is based on this principle.

The test is from 15.08.2016. Maximum drawdown is less than 10%. Tester optimizer was not used.

Don't give me a test, show me a real one. At least with a penny account.

Better, of course, with a deposit of $1K or more

Maxim Kuznetsov:

a well-masked LaBoucher ?

No, I have not studied this system and have only heard about it by ear.

George Merts:

Don't give me a test, show me a real one... At least with a penny account.

Better, of course, with a deposit of $1K or more.

I've done it recently, it has been tested for a week on one cent. Time will show whether it makes sense to use it for real money. I do not advertise my EAs, I just suggest ideas that may be interesting to some people engaged in martin. I hope to warm up interest in the forum, because there is too much spam, and not much interesting.

Ivan Butko:

Mm... maybe a signal?

I am interested in making money through direct trading. Besides, there are no 100% signals, and I don't want to disappoint people if an expert suddenly starts to lose money. Besides, I am not one of those people who are in dire need of money.

khorosh:
I am interested in making money by trading directly. Especially since there are no 100% signals, and I don't want to disappoint people if an expert suddenly starts to lose money. Besides, I am not one of those people in dire need of money.

What ideas can you give me for free?

I want to reduce the probability of losing money and I need either a trend filter or some conditions. Working with an averaging tool. So far I have found for myself more or less of all evils - it is optimization of time periods when an owl may trade and when it may not, + other parameters, such as Step between orders, TP and indicator sensitivity for finding an optimal entry. But the number of trades is catastrophically low.

Another variant, I think, is to use trend and flat indicators and according to their values to mark the zones where the trend changes in the other direction and not to open position against a new trend after closing the losing series. I.e., the opening will always be only in one direction, in the direction of the trend. And, this, on the one hand, is a constant gain

Ivan Butko:

What ideas can you throw in for free?

I want to reduce the probability of losing money and need either a trend filter or some conditions. Working with an averaging tool. So far I have found for myself more or less of all evils - it is optimization of time periods, when an owl may trade, and when it may not, + other parameters, such as Step between orders expansion factor, TP and indicator sensitivity for searching the optimum entry.

I think another variant is to hang trend and flat indicators and according to their indicators to mark the zones where the trend changes in another direction and not to open in the direction of a new trend after the series closure.

I can give the following recommendation: you can improve "ilan" by improving its signal system and limiting the robot's time to night time. At least 100 % a year can be earned on one symbol. If we introduce 10 symbols, it will be good enough. Just make sure to limit the maximum drawdown, based on the test results.
Тестирование стратегий - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Тестирование стратегий - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Тестер стратегий позволяет тестировать и оптимизировать торговые стратегии ( советники ) перед началом использования их в реальной торговле. При...

khorosh:
I can give the following recommendation: it is possible to improve "ilan" by improving its signal system and limiting robot's time to night time. At least about 100% a year you can earn on one instrument, and if you put it on 10 instruments, it will be quite good.

Before the news, too, I suppose (with yen at night, Aussie, etc.)

Ivan Butko:

Shut down before the news too, I suppose (Yen at night, Aussie, etc.)

Yes, and work predominantly with crosses. Ilan is better to take with a dynamic pipsstep.

khorosh:
Made it recently, only tested for a week on a cent real. Time will tell: whether it makes sense to put it on normal money. I'm not advertising my EAs, I'm just occasionally throwing up ideas that might be of interest to a certain circle of people engaged in martin. I hope to at least a little fuel interest in the forum, otherwise there is too much spam and not much interesting.

In general the topic of martingale (or rather risky MM) is very interesting and rewarding. The honest balance line, it also behaves like a ball of mercury on a glass and with "right blowing" it can be directed where it should be, if it goes astray :-)

khorosh:
No, I haven't studied this system and I've only heard about it by ear.

Can I get a transaction report for 200 (the line is washed out over a long period)?