tester, six months

Files:
TesterGraph.gif  16 kb

trader781:

tester, six months

the percentages are insane, awesome.

Ivan Butko:

That's five figures!

Not 1500, but 150 pips minus - that's $1.5 floating in minus order.

We open the lot 0.02, the same amount of points goes against the position, multiply it by two = 300 points + 300 points of the first order = 600 points, 6 dollars are in the red (a cent!). Opens lot 0.03, goes on the correction of this movement and closes the first and the last deal, there is an open 0.02 lot, and its gradually leading to the plus

Yes, five digits and it says so in the picture.

Alexey Viktorov:
Yes, a five-digit number and it says so in the picture.
That's not my point.

My point is that we should not attach so much importance to this pattern in the figure. Even if we go into further drawdown, in which all the ylans would have drained, we continue to have drawdown. And with a pairing we will pull it out.

Ivan Butko:
Well I finally got an owl written to my TOR. This is how a pairwise martin should work.

In 16 years on the eu, there is no drain on the eu. All that remains is to turn 1000 units into 10000 cents + reinvestment (100% a year seems a pity, the risk is not justified), so that not to do harm, and to pick up a couple. And if I want to make a bigger deposit I would not be afraid to open myself to the abyss.
This is just an outline, I may improve it further, but the basis, the idea is mine, it is my own.
I do not understand the special effect of closing by total profit of a position with the minimum lot and a position with the maximum lot. After all, the fraction of minimum lot in the total position is very small, and getting rid of the initial position with the minimum lot does not make a difference. And the position with the highest lot will have to be reopened, and if the price would go against us again, the situation will not get any better.

khorosh:
I do not understand what special effect is given by closing a position with the minimum lot and a position with the maximum lot in terms of total profit. After all, the part of the minimum lot in the total position is very small, and getting rid of the initial position with the minimum lot does not make a difference. After that the position with the highest lot will have to be reopened, and if the price moves against us again, the situation will not get any better.
I totally agree with you, maybe the only benefit from the paired closing is the release of the occupied margin.

Ivan Butko:
Well I finally got an owl written to my TOR. This is how a pairwise martin should work.

In 16 years on the eu, there's no plummeting. All that remains is to turn 1000 units into 10000 cents + reinvestment (100% a year seems a pity, the risk is not justified), so that not to do harm, and to pick up a couple. And if I take a larger deposit I will not be afraid to open to the abyss.
I have already tried it and I have never tried it before.
Would you share your Expert Advisor with us?

I don't understand you. If everyone is adamant about the pointlessness of pop and the pointlessness of mash-ups in my monkey, then why the interest in it

On the merits: like I said, it's either here or freelancing. I don't have this EA on hand, a local programmer wants to sell it to me. So, either in this thread someone will make one (judging by all - no one willing), or I will have to buy, but then without shared access. I'm not ready to pay yet, so I'll wait.

There are many different ways to use this kind of trading: for example, after a long trend, I can try to open with the lot that would be used with a normal martin, which is increasing every 20-30 pips. For example, after 100 points the fifth knee should be opened with 0,13 lot. And the same here, the lot 0.01 is opened, the price passes 100 points against the position, pullback, the wands cross, the 0.13 knee is opened. If we simply pass 5(!) points of pullback + spread, our 100-point drawdown will close in a moment.

Or, even more interesting: we can average when correction to a wave of a higher level will occur. I may take the PI of waves from TS Pathfinder, or TS Gor, or from the MasterForex V Academy. However, until you implement all this in the Expert Advisor, you will have already learned how to trade.

Ivan Butko:
I do not understand you. If everybody is categorically convinced of the pointlessness of pairs and the pointlessness of my marmoset, then why are you interested in it?

On the merits: like I said, it's either here or freelancing. I don't have this EA on hand, a local programmer wants to sell it to me. So, either in this thread someone will make one (judging by all - no one willing), or I will have to buy, but then without shared access. I'm not ready to pay yet, so I'll wait.

There are many different ways to use this kind of trading: for example, after a long trend, I can try to open with the lot that would be used in case of a standard martin, which builds up every 20-30 pips. For example, after 100 points the fifth knee should be opened with 0,13 lot. Here we also open lot 0.01, the price passes 100 points against the position, pullback, the wands cross and opens 0.13. I.e., all we need is a 5(!) point pullback + spread, and our 100-point drawdown will close in the blink of an eye.

I'm just interested in the code of this pairwise closure, if you don't have the source code, I'll try to write my own. So I will try to describe the algorithm.

You open the first order, if you got a drawdown and triggered a signal, open the second knee. if you got a profit, close the first and second orders, if you went further into deficit, and triggered a signal, open the third knee, if the first and third went in the plus, close them staying second, if we continue to fall, wait for a new signal and open the fourth knee, and so on, all right.

Sergey Gritsay:

I'm just interested in the code of this pairwise closure, if you don't have the source code, I'll try to write my own. So I will try to describe the algorithm.

If the first and second order are in the black, if the signal goes down, open the third knee, if the first and third went in the black, then close them and if we continue to fall, wait for a new signal and open the fourth knee, and so on, all right.

Exactly. Your description exactly describes figure 2 of my subgraph, as well as point 5 of the first picture. On it, the dotted lines cover the first and third, while the second remains open. I.e. the 0.02 lot remains open. Then, when going into minus and conditions are added, lot 0,03 is opened, and so on as usual. For example, we open the lot 0,13. The price goes in our direction and here I will introduce the condition for better understanding:

Every tick there is an operation of adding up the floating profits of the extreme trades,

Last knee (0,13) + first knee (0,01) = +20 units of profit (or pips, as you prefer) - we close both of these orders,

Then the cycle continues,

Last knee (0.08) + first knee (0.02) = +20 units profit (or pips, as you prefer) - close both of these orders.