Damned Martin - page 33

Do you believe in the holy trend?

trader781:

Do you believe in a holy trend?

Not in a holy one, but a regular one comes along from time to time

trader781:

Do you believe in the holy trend?

Holy? Yes I believe it will come someday. Not the fact that it will be holy for everyone). So far, only holy pieces of the usual trends have come across.

I am reminded of an anecdote.

A Jew prays, prays for a month, another month...: God help me. I am poor, I have to feed my wife and children.

Voice from above: How can I help you? You should at least buy a lottery ticket.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

A saint? Yes I believe he will come someday. Not the fact that it will be a saint for everyone). Only saintly pieces of the usual trends have come across so far.

Reminds me of an anecdote.

A Jew prays, prays for a month, another month...: God help me. I am poor, I have to feed my wife and children.

Voice from above: How can I help you? You should at least buy a lottery ticket.

They say, "Trust in God, but don't make a mistake.

Can someone write an averaging tool, please?

Opens trades in direction of EMA 5, 20, 80 fan opening on TF D1, H4, H1, M15.

If on some TF 5 has crossed 20 towards 80, then there is no signal.

The point is that all aggressive traders (and tops too), are killed by the H4-D1 level momentum that shoots out without enough corrections. And the directional movement of large TFs seems to go long, hours, days and weeks accordingly. But, technically there is no weekly movement on a small TF (unless there is a catastrophe of the universal scale) without pulling back. I.e., on TF15 in any case it will go backwards for a long time, but on H4 it will not be visible. And, for a D1 wave to take place, there needs to be an H4-H1 zigzag (ABC), and before going into a further peak or rise
t, a slight correction must take place.

In short, in simple words - the bloody flaps show which way to open and if we fail to enter the position and a giant move in the opposite direction begins, a successful(!) wave in our direction will close our losing series in profit. At this point, some waves will cross, so we will safely turn around in the direction of the big move and safely lead it.

There will be a trend averaging, not a flat/channel/contrend averaging as is usually the case.

1. Expanding the fan of upward EMA 5, 20, 80 averages simultaneously on TF D1, H4, H1, M15. -BUY

2. Expansion of the upward trend of averages EMA 5, 20, 80 simultaneously on TF D1, H4, H1, M15. -SELL

Then we perform averaging. The first one in 20 points, the second and all following ones - in 40 points. Max open orders - 10.

I.e., opening is only a hierarchy, consistency, while the slope of some EMA does not play a role.

Ivan Butko:

I've been reading a bit, it's beautiful. The candles seem to be a herd of sheep that the 'bloody mashkes' (dogs) are driving into profits:)

User_mt5:

I've read a bit, it's beautiful. The candles seem to be a herd of sheep that the 'bloody mashkes' (dogs) are driving into profits:)

Trying to pay attention somehow D)
You can't dance here anyway)

Ivan Butko:

Trying to pay attention somehow D)
You can't dance here anyway)

But you can record your dance on video and post it here).

khorosh:
But you can record your dance on video and post it here).
I didn't hear that D

Ivan Butko:
I didn't hear that D
By the way about martins, K->1+sqrt(1/2) (K tends to the above limit) , provides optimum profitability/time_to_breakdown. K=1.73 is suitable for most cases