Damned Martin - page 19

with reinvestment and normal closure merges.

Sergey Gritsay:
with reinvestment and normal closing drains.
Well, it is understandable, the test starts in the more favourable area, then there is already a lot of money in the no-failure area and it outlasts the drawdown. With reinvestment the lot grows, and when it hits the first no-failure it is dumped.

Evgeny Belyaev:
It says in your signal that you trade without averaging, without martingale. Why do you need a robot with a martin?
Why do I even ask? How is the third-party (sub) robot related to my signal? Did I mention that somewhere in the sub?

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Well, it is understandable, the test starts at a more prosperous lot, then there is already a lot of funds on a no-failure lot and it outlasts the drawdown. With reinvestment the lot grows, and hitting the first no-failure - we lose.
So everything is correct, in the current moment we look at the chart, select the desired area and run the bot there, when the bot reaches the defined objectives, it destroys itself and does not drain, or follow it. No rollback occurs out of the blue

Ivan Butko:
What's the point of this question anyway? What does a third-party robot have to do with my signal? Did I mention that somewhere in the sub?

In addition. In the signal you have to specify the developer of the trading robot, and you also have to transfer $100 to the developer's card every month.

Why a third-party robot? You asked to write a robot, cried in all the branches, I'm not able to pay, I'm from a poor family... I can't afford bread... I'm eating lunch... write a robot for a thank you.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
As expected, there is no difference, the only difference will be the correct entries
With lost profits.
You will be waiting for the optimal entry while volatility is fluctuating.

You have some immature perception of trading in principle. You are somehow convinced that the right entry means 100% correct. I.e., a grail.

To clarify:

Otherwise, i.e., NOT 100% correct entry, NOT a grail, guarantees that the remaining percentage will fall into the same hole - a killer drawdown.
If the percentage of profitable trades is greater than 50%, taking into account the preponderance of profit in one trade over loss or equal to it, then martin is NOT necessary at all, because you will already have a profitable strategy. It is an exercise in idiocy to have a profitable strategy and yet risk a deposit using a martin. The whole essence of the phrase "working strategy" is lost, because Martin is not a strategy, but money management, there is no strategy in Martin, and the correct entry is a strategy - the use of any methods and tools to find entry points.

Martin use only those who have NO working strategy. They only resort to using capital management in the form of martin.

And needless to say about those who successfully combine working strategy and martin. If we knew how to do that, we wouldn't have created this thread, would we?

test on USDCHF H1 re-investment 0.1% correct closing since 2000

Evgeny Belyaev:

In addition. In the signal you have to specify the developer of the trading robot, and you also have to transfer $100 to the developer's card every month.

Why a third-party robot? You asked to write a robot, cried in all the branches, I'm not able to pay, I'm from a poor family... I can't afford bread... I eat lunch... write a robot for thanks.

Is that why you *** my profile wall with your comment? Bile doesn't do me justice.

Who do I owe what, ask the admins and moderators, you need it. Because you got off topic, started talking nonsense. This isn't a "General Discussion", it's a topic discussion. Please finish your own, and start on the merits. Create a thread in the General Discussion, and complain there with even more snarky comments, otherwise you've already got off to a good start.

Let me explain for my Signal:

The Signal is open on the funds I have left, which I could still invest in forex, I've already written about it here. The Signal was opened on my last penny, if that's how you want to take it. My task - to systematically raise the deposit, so I'm not touching it, because 20% per month of $100 will be to disperse until old age. I have decided to take a risk and offer my signal to my subscribers. There is no martin there and never will be! Take it easy, don't worry about subscribers. The only thing that will be unsuccessful in trading is to spin near zero, because you have to know how to lose, too.

trader781:
So everything is correct, in the current moment we look at the chart, choose the desired area and run the bot there, when the set targets are reached the bot self-destructs and no drain takes place, or follow it. No rollback does not occur out of nowhere
Well, they do occur in a very smooth place, the last was in yen at the election of Trump, and no one expected such a move, or rather waited, but in the opposite direction.

Sergey Gritsay:

test on USDCHF H1 pair reinvesting 0.1% correct closing since 2000

Sergey, what was the initial balance during testing?