Interesting Financial Video - page 3

It's been a long time since I've done a big review where there will be market analysis both on levels and bank data. Today is the day when it's time to do it. In this video you will see a market overview, market analysis on instruments such asEUR/USD, GBP/USD and GOLD (XAU/USD) . Watch closely and see how the market reflects what is said in the analysis.

At the end of the video you will learn about the new upcoming course on banking data. Watch to the end!

Lately, more and more people have been asking about entry points and apparently this topic is of real interest to those who watch my channel. Today I decided to record a video on this topic and close some of your questions. I think you will enjoy the video. Well, I expect new topics for new videos from you!

Basic Principle, Session 4, Marat Gazizov
Entry Points, Stop Loss Rule, Position Maintenance, Position Retention, Acceleration Trading, Slow Down Trading

A short video on how to make money on bitcoin with just a bitcoin chart. Video on how to buy and sell bitcoins profitably.

By the way, are you ready for bitcoin to be worth $5000-10000$-25000$-50000$ or even $100000?

Here is a market overview of the 2 instruments EURUSD and GBPUSD. Overview based on technical data and fundamentals

Alexander Gerchik in the programme "Babich. Trend" with Daniil Babich on RBC channel

Video lesson on Risk Management. How to stop "playing" with the market

Technical analysis (Forex, commodity, stock market). 1

This three-part video focuses on the basic concepts of technical analysis. Technical analysis is a concept of market forecasting based on graphical methods (price plan, graphical models of price, support and resistance lines), methodsof digital filtering and mathematical approximation (various indicators), theory of price cycles (for example, Elliott Wave Theory).

Technical Analysis (Forex, Commodity, Stock Market) Part 2

Technical Analysis (Forex, Commodities, Stock Market) Part 3. 3

This is the last part of the technical analysis video course