Numerical series density - page 18

Range of course. Delta from 1 to

Vyacheslav Kornev:
Range of course. Delta from 1 to
From number 56 in radius of 25 all numbers
And from 65.

Vyacheslav Kornev:
The range is of course. Delta from 1 to

25 inclusive or not? In general, on the table, have I highlighted the numbers correctly?

This method excluded 10,13,15,21 - what we previously considered a cluster.

I understand that this, the last method, allows you to identify only one maximum cluster, relative to the whole number series.

-Aleks-:

25 inclusive or not? In general, on the table, have I highlighted the numbers correctly?

This method excluded 10,13,15,21 - what we previously considered a cluster.

I understand that this, the last method, allows you to identify only one maximum cluster, relative to the whole number series.

No, you can identify all the clusters. In order of density. We have the centres of the clusters

Yes 25 inclusive, now we need to determine for 65

What do you actually need? You need to find the densest cloud. We found it.

Vyacheslav Kornev:
No, we can identify all the clusters. In order of density. We have the centres of clusters.

Yes 25 inclusive, now we need to identify for 65

I don't understand what "all clusters can be determined" means - how?

For 65 - numbers from 40 to 81.

Vyacheslav Kornev:
What do you actually need? You need to find the densest cloud. We found it.

We found the numbers that had the greatest impact on finding the centre of the numerical series (not even the centre, but the area from which on average the shortest distance to any other number in the numerical series) - whether it can be considered a cluster, which will solve the problem - not sure, but as an option - will take into account.

I propose to generate a bigger numerical series - can you think of something that I would not falsify? :)

We'll see. I'm not home yet until the weekend. I'm on my phone.
I'll write later. It's not very comfortable.

You're either too smart, or you're too clever.

I have found everything I can.

Again, formulate the problem, what is to be found.
Either the density of the number series,
Or a cluster,

Or the highest density cloud?

You said we should eventually get the densest cluster, we got it.

You realise that you have found exactly the cluster of the WHOLE series of numbers.

If you want to find a set INDEPENDENT from the whole row of numbers, you simply use how close the numbers are to each other