Problem with EA validation on the Market - page 14

That's right - that's the pessimist's middle ground - you do whatever you want there - that's your problem, and the point is still, I know how to solve it, and you do as you like. And that is basically the right thing to do.

And now, a completely incomprehensible phenomenon has now put the function AccountFreeMarginCheck and in the tester writes that there is no money for trade - complete nonsense with tips and their functions. Just copied from the reference book. What is it there for?! What is it for? Most likely, it's for dumbing down and sifting. If you don't spit on it, you'll just keep shoveling it away. Come on, people. What do you sometimes write and what do you teach?! Yeah, it's a dead end. I'm going to delete her now, she'll be writing that there's a lot of lots. You have to divide the maximum lot by 10. That's it, not a returnee.

And it is not at all clear. There are strategies with pure market entries, and if the broker allows you to trade, you can go full throttle. And here you see a marginal profit in an EA. This is bullshit. I don't see any reason to make such kind of restrictions, it's better to think about communication with your broker because they warn you when you may get a margin call and they don't look happy with your loss because two-day positions bring them profit and they are interested in short trades and two-day deals and you should think more about brokers and not about the one who trades. Personally, I don't give a shit about them all.

Mm-ya...

And so he writes no money, but in the end it turns out that the EA should not have anything written in Russian in the code. You are looking for one thing, but in fact it is something else entirely. It is a mess. I have been working on this for quite a long time and I've got no idea what to do with it. I do not understand how we may be included in their deed. Bid belongs to someone major, and the price up to Ask - this is most likely the tithe, but everything in excess is brokers, banks, etc., and I do not understand why I need to know about it all! Made a calculation on the spread, like Ask-Bid normalised and that's it. What is super natural here! - I don't understand. (If your robot trades in tra-ta-ra-ry and not in red army, it will trade in tra-ta-ra-ry at zero spread) and everything will be lost. For example: Here is my EA with two orders and if the price has gone in the wrong direction, it starts to put, after a certain distance more orders in the direction of the first. Firstly, the account should have money and correctly set stop-loss and take-profit level the situation quite profitable. And that is all. And the whole strategy. Spread of 10 points at a five-digit broker is nothing at all. You should not try to enter brokers with four digits. Then there is such a thing, many people say that this broker takes a percentage and they think it is bad. And they think it is wrong. So the one who takes a percentage, is more interested in your strategy than the one who says with words, "I do not take anything, and waits until you let everything go. So there are people on both sides who are interested. And there's another thing, if they all suddenly leave to the interested, then these people may look like the interested, but they are still interested in your downfall. This is a system most likely in the spine, an instinct, and it has completely different priorities. So you have to be constantly on top of what's going on.

Yrii Kuksov:
And here writes no money, but in the end it turns out that the EA shouldn't have anything written in Russian in the code. You are looking for one thing, but in fact it is something else. It's a mess.

Write briefly what you wanted to say. All the posts are unreadable.

Yrii Kuksov:
Some incomprehensible nonsense goes on sometimes. I never thought that bureaucracy would settle here, among programmers. Although it's all coming from long-bearded old men sitting in one place for a long time. But that's not the point! I have made an Expert Advisor with two trades (especially) in order to understand the point of this validation and to further insert these codes into standard Expert Advisors and look what's what! But what's going on here?! I have the impression that I'm not selling my trading robot. Why should I think how my robot will work in the Strategy Tester?! I literally don't give a shit where and when and on what, and on what basis, it will work for him, and with what bread, salt, he will run it. I have no intention of counting his money. I don't need it. And that's where it becomes an issue, in the content of the face of the marketplace. All right. So they take good care of their customers. Good. And who will take care of us?! If we don't exist, we don't need the market. Two warrants and 300 lines of scrutiny. You can copy and paste the entire MQL4 manual into the code and you won't make a mistake. You'll still get errors, because the logic is not clear. What's the point of all this?! Aren't I selling something I don't own?! If they set such a test, then let them buy it themselves. For example: I have created a trading robot (let's say) that trades on EUR/USD, OK, I've registered it and indicated it in the product comments. If someone has bought and run it on GBP/USD, then it's his problem, it's written in the manual for the robot that the currency pair is EUR/USD, and all his magical words after the purchase about the robot itself that it supposedly does not trade - an empty shell. And for that sound, you can sue him and the court will be on your side 100%. And here, there's some consternation, and not understandable consternation, and we're joined to it; a nest of consternation. It's not at all clear what this is all about! There is an ancient proverb and a Jewish one, or to be more precise, a Mesopotamian one - do not step over the ancient boundary. And they drive a tank into my vegetable garden and roll all the haulm. And that's not order. All right. There are certain rules, a bunch of programmers out there, let them make a billet file already with these checks and that's it. Maybe making tea in the morning is a lot harder! Although here's the thing: I used to agonise and now you agonise. And then they go to church, mosque, synagogue and repent of sins, but they do not even think about it. So it is better to be an atheist - you won't miss, you will always be on the horse. In principle, I don't write off and this point helps me in my studies and advances my mind.

Why are you so anti-advertising yourself? You should be talking about how you care about other people (your potential customers), not about how you don't care about anyone else.

Yrii Kuksov:
And now he writes no money, but in the end it turned out that the EA should not have anything written in Russian in the code.

Alternatively, specify an input parameter for localisation selection. And use it as a starting point. For the menu, of course, this does not work, but in Print, Comment, etc. it is quite normal to implement it.

Konstantin Nikitin:

As an option specify input parameter for locale selection. And you may use it as a basis. For the menu, of course, this does not work, but in Print, Comment, etc. is quite normal to implement.

Why? Because you can get the current locale programmatically.

Ihor Herasko:

Why? Because you can get the current locale programmatically.

It is possible, but it may not be convenient for the user. There are solutions. When necessary, you can apply...