Where can I buy a book on EA programming? - page 8

pavlick_:

That's my point exactly. But they persist in throwing him into the grenade. In the end, there will be a residue - programming is painful, and the desire will fall away at some 3rd volume.

I so prog Japanese candles and various patterns Pessevento several months "read from the screen" with a bucket of albucid at hand. I don't know what's going on in my head! I think the candles are so strange. One is big, the other is small, then the tail at the top and bottom - abracadabra ..... there is a line and no one should think about it ... So I thought .... But then I saw the book "Steve Nison" Japanese Candlesticks ". A colorful wrapper, and got bored to read it. From the very first page I got carried away! It is about Japan, how this technical analysis appeared in general ... about Honma who traded rice, "and so on.E as the candles sound in Japanese ... also interesting .... I "swallowed" the book in a week, and now "read" the graph ..... So one needs a book, one needs electronics. There are no two tastes, no two colours!

Zvezdochet:
What is fxsaber ? What is an interface ? What is a define ? What is an OOP overload ?
Zvezdochet:
So ..... which to start with ? C ++ or C # ?

Buy fxsaber at once )

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Buy fxsaber at once )

You need to buy the define2mql translator ))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

The Art of Circuitry is still at home from my youth, a 3 volume book. It has nothing to do with computers, it describes ancient 8-bit microprocessors, that's all. Mostly analogue circuitry. Anyway, yeah, it's a good 3 volume.

I don't know what year your book is, but the latest edition (came out recently, after 2010) has 400 pages about digital technology.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Buy fxsaber at once )

Also: "The Art of Ninjutsu. Revised and expanded edition.

pavlick_:

I don't know what years your book is, but the latest edition (recently published, after 2010) has 400 pages about digital technology.

I remember a joke at school about BIS and VLSI: "Soviet microchips are the biggest microchips in the world! "

pavlick_:

I don't know what years your book is, but the latest edition (recently published, after 2010) has 400 pages about digital technology.

I do not remember about analogues - they did not let us in. I used to carry handfuls of LA 155 series - running lights from them for New Year's Eve. And in computer science class we had " logical elements " " AND " " OR " " NOT " " AND - NOT " " OR - NOT "

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Buy fxsaber at once )

Recursivedescentparseris a top-down syntactic analysis algorithm, implemented by mutual invocation of procedures, where each procedure corresponds to one of the rules of context-free grammar or BNF. The rule applications sequentially, from left to right, absorb tokens from the lexical parser. This is one of the simplest parsing algorithms, suitable for fully manual implementation

It is so straightforward that it is taught even in kindergarten.

Zvezdochet:
I remember a joke at school about BIS and VLSI: "Soviet microchips are the biggest microchips in the world! "

Soviet microchips - the biggest microchips in the world

PS

and with two handles to carry

Renat Akhtyamov:

Soviet microchips - the biggest microchips in the world

PS

and with two handles to carry

well done - got the gimmick.