Where can I buy a book on EA programming? - page 7

Zvezdochet:
I don't use anything but MT

Do you have any programming experience? At least at the level of memories of school and pascal.

I don't know anything, I've learned MQL, I'm just trying to make some money ;-)
they didn't start with zero knowledge of programming.

Some teach the basics at school, not to mention universities,
someone built websites, someone worked on MathLab, maintained 1C, automated the office.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Do you have any programming experience? At least at the level of memories of school and pascal

People here are just bluffing, saying that they "didn't know anything, learned MQL, making money" ;-)
they didn't start with zero knowledge of programming.

some people teach the basics at school, not to mention universities,
someone built websites, someone worked on MathLab, maintained 1C, automated the office.

Education 8 classes. Excellent in physical education, art and vocational training, the basics of electrical engineering - FIVE. Grades in other subjects ..... however it does not matter. And musical skills to play on my nerves and annoy everyone, until the answer to my question . I remember only 10 COLOR RED GO TO 20 ......20 COLOR GREEN GO TO 30 ....30 COLOR BLU GO TO 10 RUN and the monitor began to run in colour . The other languages are in my workbook, only the name of their existence (I have listed them already).

Yes, it seems that before the actual writing code will not come to the point, sent a comrade to read several volumes of Knuth ))), left to fill with references to many thousands of English self-study (apparently there is a problem too, since "single quote needed" == "brick"). At the same time it would be nice to have another famous book "The Art of Circuitry" (preferably in the original English, of course), to represent the computer at the lowest (most basic) level.

Wouldn't it be better to take the computer apart and see what's inside? For information purposes, of course!

Zvezdochet:

It's the code again!!! I have questions: "What are the lines? Why two? Why to the right? What if three to the right? What if four to the left? What if it's two straight? What about the plus sign? Why are there so many minuses? What's a minus? What is it for?" ,,,,,, And this is just the beginning of MMM "

They say: "Ask questions" And when you ask them, they say: "The F1 handbook will help you" But the F1 handbook is at its own pace and it doesn't care about my questions ............

That's absolutely right ! Why answer what is written in the handbook?

The question "what are the dashes" - did you point to these dashes? Did you press F1? Did you read what they told you about the dashes? You have to chew the food you put in your mouth...

You want to learn? What's the teacher's question? "What's the line, what does it say about it in the Help?"

What's your answer?

pavlick_:
Yes, it seems that up to the real code writing and will not get to, sent a comrade to read a multi-volume Knuth )), left to fill the references to many thousands of English self-study (apparently also there is a problem, since "single quote needed" == "brick"). At the same time it would be nice to have another famous book "The Art of Circuitry" (preferably in the original English, of course), to represent the computer at the lowest (most basic) level.

Oh, come on. Basic programming, even from this level, a month at the most.

And you don't need any books at all. There's the Internet, and there's more than enough to reach the "programming basics" level.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

And you don't need any books at all. The Internet is there, and there's more than enough to reach the 'programming basics' level, if you wanted to.

I have the desire. I'm writing to you EYES BERRY .... I've come to the conclusion: "Lieutenant Schmidt writes accessible to beginners. Not to argue, I'll buy both books: C++ and C # for 500 rubles each. I will get acquainted with the basics of general programming, and, as Petrosian said, "I see a queue in a bookstore. And they're selling Dumas. Well, I'm not like the rest of them. I went in the back. Gave the manager a bottle of cognac. And I got everything - Dumas, Gugu, Mumou, the whole Portfill."

pOrtfile

Yuriy Asaulenko:

And you don't need any books at all. The Internet is there, and there's more than enough to reach the 'programming basics' level, if you wanted to.

That's my point exactly. But it is persistently thrown to the grenade. In the end, you will be left with a residue - programming is a pain, and the desire will disappear at some 3rd volume.

pavlick_:
Yes, it seems that up to real code writing will not come to this. I have sent my friend to read Knuth's multi-volume book )), now he should fill him with references to many thousands of English textbooks (apparently, he is in trouble there too, as "single quote needed" == "brick"). At the same time it would be nice to have another famous book "The Art of Circuitry" (preferably in the original English, of course), to represent the computer at the lowest (most basic) level.

The Art of Circuitry is still at home from my youth, a 3 volume book. It has nothing to do with computers, it describes ancient 8-bit microprocessors, that's all. Mostly analogue circuitry. Otherwise, yeah, it's a good three-volume book.