Where can I buy a book on EA programming? - page 5

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Well, then, start with 3rd grade maths)

Well actually, if anything to learn, it's exactly what you need to write a specific program on, not something approximated. Advice)

They forgot about the ABCs, the basics.

Texnolog:
They forgot the ABCs, the basics.

... Just a little bit left: learning to say MA---MA and sit on the potty ))))

Dmitry Fedoseev:
What about C++? You'd better learn assembler. That way you won't start writing EAs any longer.

I went to school after the eighth grade, at the computer science class we studied Asembler, Ada, Algol, Fortran, Pascal ......... which I remember. The computer class had mini-computers (there was no word computer at the time) which worked in Basics. But I was an electrician and programming with jargon like "the file doesn't go through" (what kind of file? Where does it go through?) was for me the wildness and bewilderment - what the hell is this?You take two wires and stick them in the socket, it blows, and then you get the "Hwail" and "Mail" and "Kwasol" and "Kohave" and everything else. Who knew it would go off?

Vladimir Gribachev:

Better start with a YouTube video - it's the quickest way to get started

In a month you can write something yourself.

watched........We open the terminal YES , click the file YES , click create YES , or watch YES , you can do another YES , ....................................... the whole lesson YES I turned the fuck off . The other one is on, the speaker mumbles to himself something unintelligible and only flashes some actions on the screen ...... I did not look any further.

Lazar Buga:

It's the syntax of the language, you just have to memorise such things. It's like any foreign language's grammar, when to use the article 'a' and when to use 'the'. When to put a comma and when to put a full stop. If you can explain something to a person in a foreign language and you make it with mistakes, it's more likely that the person will understand what you're trying to say. But the computer needs to be explained without errors, strictly according to the rules. If you forget a semicolon or a closing parenthesis somewhere, it will be a compilation error.
Generally, it's not a very good idea to advise a beginner to read Knuth. If you want to get acquainted with the basics, syntax, basics and learn all this knowledge from a book where the material will be served in a well-organized way, chapter by chapter, as the reader's knowledge increases, with good examples, you can read Schildt's book C#. In this book there is more emphasis on syntax. All basic concepts about Data Types, Operators, Arrays and Strings, Methods and Classes, Variables can be found in it. The differences between Mql4 will be minimal.
Unless, of course, you can take a particular Expert Advisor, a simple one, whose logic is clear from A to Z, and go through the code, press F1, mark unclear expression, and read the help, as advised above.
Personally, I started this way - long time ago I had a very simple EA with news; it placed pending orders in both directions at a given time. I would display information about spread. When one of the orders triggers, I deleted the opposite one and trilled the one that stayed. Here, I have read from A to Z and understood what OnInit, OnTick and all other functions are involved in it.

Who is this Knut? Where to find him? Here is a screenshot of KIRPICH

Here's an idea ..... Before you can program anything in any language, you need to understand WHAT programming is all about...

I searched the internet for b / u books by Schildt on Avito and found many for 500 rubles. In principle, I can afford it. Only there are so many titles. So which one to start with? I attach a file with pictures.

Files:
wdjjb.zip  1932 kb

• What do you think of Donald Knuth' s work - Toster.ru

I tried to read it... It's not easy to get into it, you have to read separate parts... Came across this work in a bookstore (Donald Knuth, "The Art of ... Gives a very good foundation in algorithms and programming, _provided_ you already have a good base of mathematics. Without a math base, it's almost a read... Read more
  • The Art of Programming is advisable for every programmer to know about the existence of "The Art of Programming".January 25, 2014.
    Been reading Knuth in its entirety. Yes you need to be proficient in mathematics at a serious level to read it.
  •  

To learn how to program, you have to program. Plus, you have to look at other people's code and understand why and how certain constructions stand.

And to begin with, other people's code must be simple. I don't advise to study MQL, say, from studying the works of fxsaber. It is better to take the code from the site, from the articles "for beginners".

Georgiy Merts:

To learn how to program, you have to program. Plus - to look at other people's code, and understand in it, why and how certain constructions stand.

And, to begin with someone else's code should be simple. I don't recommend to study MQL, say, from the study of fxsaber's works. It's better to take the code from the site, from the articles "for beginners".

But in the programs of fxsaber (which I have seen) everything is brief, clear and absolutely to the point!

aleger:

But in fxsaber's programs (which I had a chance to look through) everything is brief, clear and absolutely to the point!

So who would object?

But it's not for beginners. Especially, if I haven't worked with defines, that fxsaber is very fond of.

My programs are also quite concise, clear and to the point. But for someone who has never dealt with virtual interfaces and OOP-overloading - my codes will also be too complicated.