Here's what you can do with OpenCL directly in MetaTrader 5 without any DLLs - page 8

альмир мир:
It became clear to me, as a non-programmer, from the comments that all this is not for the masses. But still it was interesting to read them. Tell me whether I should expect a wave of new ideas in the form of indicators and Expert Advisors? Or is it just a toy for the elite?

The administration has already replied - the language is being improved for professional programmers and there is no point in simplifying it for laymen.

-Aleks-:

The administration has already replied - the language is being improved for professional programmers and there is no point in simplifying it for laymen.

I mentioned this in the first part of my question. So tell me, non-professionals, will this give you anything in terms of developing indicators and Expert Advisors that you will sell to profiteers? I hope you read the ToR more carefully than comments on the forum.

альмир мир:
I mentioned this in the first part of my question. So tell me, non-professionals, will this give you anything in terms of developing indicators and EAs that you will then sell to proffesionals? I hope you read the ToR more carefully than comments on the forum.
If you come up with an algorithm with computational complexity hundreds of times higher than graphical analysis, then using unoccupied computing power of video cards can be useful.

Алексей Тарабанов:
If you come up with an algorithm with computational complexity hundreds of times higher than graphical analysis, then using the unoccupied computing power of video cards could be useful.
That makes more sense now, thanks for the answer.

альмир мир:
I mentioned this in the first part of my question. So tell me, non-professionals, will it give you anything in terms of development of indicators and Expert Advisors that you will then sell to such profeans? I hope you read these terms of reference more carefully than comments on the forum.
If a person can not program, it certainly does not mean that he is a proficient ...

Regarding your question: indeed, the graphical capabilities given in the example with the sea of graphs are worth waiting for a new wave of demand for Market products, because these capabilities will allow to create high-quality graphical interfaces to EAs and indicators, and even allow to make a swing at 3D graphics.

This will increase the level of interaction between the user and the Expert Advisor, as well as the level of data visualization in indicators. All this may be very appealing to consumers).

Реter Konow:
If a person doesn't know how to program, it certainly doesn't mean that he is a proficient programmer...

Regarding your question: indeed, the graphical capabilities given in the example with the sea of graphs are worth waiting for a new wave of demand for Market products, because these capabilities will allow to create high-quality graphical interfaces to EAs and indicators, and even allow to make a swing at 3D graphics.

This will increase the level of interaction between the user and the Expert Advisor, as well as the level of data visualization in indicators. All this may be very appealing to consumers).
The consumer likes not the shell of the product, but the statment with the trading results, everything else is fictitious.

Реter Konow:
If a person can't program, it certainly doesn't mean they're proficient...

This will increase the level of interaction between the user and the Expert Advisor, as well as the level of data visualization in indicators. All this can be very appealing to consumers.)
Yeah... and then you can teach the terminal to make patterns for bras and panties in 3D.

It is strange why there is so much scepticism and negativity from the marketers and developers themselves. Until the consumers themselves say: -We don't need all of this, I personally will work towards it.

I see great prospects for business in the marketplace in this direction.

It is strange how few people there are amongst the marketeers who have the same viewpoint...

Реter Konow:
Strange how come there is so much skepticism and negativity from the sellers and developers. Until consumers themselves say: We do not need all this, I personally will work in this direction.

I see great prospects for business in the marketplace in this direction.

It's strange how few people among the marketeers have the same viewpoint...

Well you can see for yourself right now, open the "Indicators" and "Robots" sections on the market and compare the number of downloads, and especially emphasize the discussion tab. Indicators are hardly discussed, they don't make a profit. Robots are discussed quite fiercely, and the more tester profits, the more pages of discussion there are.

Basically: you can make a bunch of all sorts of beautiful junk for the market, which will cover the entire chart in the terminal and probably none at all, but if there is no monitoring with a constant small increment, then all the beauty is of equal value as a broken biros.

People come to Forex not to watch 3D on the charts, but to make money with Forex, and looking in 3D is not relevant any more, there is a 5D

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Well, you can see for yourself right now, open the "Indicators" and "Robots" sections of the market and compare the number of downloads, and put a special emphasis on the discussion tab. Indicators are hardly ever discussed, they don't make a profit. Robots are discussed quite fiercely, and the more tester profits, the more pages of discussion there are.

Basically: you can make a bunch of all sorts of beautiful junk for the market, which will cover the entire chart in the terminal and probably none at all, but if there is no monitoring with a constant small increment, then all the beauty is of equal value as a broken biros.

People come to Forex not to watch 3D on charts, but to earn money on Forex, and the watch in 3D is not relevant any more, there is a 5D

I am sufficiently familiar with the situation in the market, because I have spent some time studying it, so I agree with your statement about the current state of affairs. However, this situation can be explained by the following:

Forex attracts huge numbers of sophisticated traders who only want free money. They are not interested in the product itself - its features and quality, they are only interested in wealth falling from the ceiling. There is no point in explaining anything to them.

To change this situation in the market, they need to attract another category of traders - professionals. Advanced and smart traders need quality tools to implement their ideas and strategies. Their EAs' graphical interface and extensive possibilities for visualizing market dynamics can help them a lot.

It is on attracting such users that I build my calculation. I think this is the perspective of the market.

My idea is to sell not only ready-made Expert Advisors but also quality tools for building them for advanced traders.