Bugs and suggestions for improving CopyTicks() and CopyTicksRange() after build 1485. - page 7

OK, I'll try to decipher the method of receipt:

Dmitriy Skub:

OK, I'll try to decipher the method of receipt:

It's much clearer now. It would have said that there should only be sell or buy flags.

Have you written to the SD? Do they answer?)

Alexey Kozitsyn:
Everything is much clearer now. It would have said that there should only be sell or buy flags.
I agree. It's just that when you are fully immersed in a case, it seems that everyone around you should understand half a word).

One last offtopic. After a phone conversation with the broker's support manager it was clear that Whotrades are not very keen on fixing their messes and are looking for an excuse to get off our backs, but bummer, are there any other offshore brokers with the kind of leverage they have? Therefore, the solution seems to be to get exchange information from a high-tech broker, who treats his clients humanely, and to make trades in whotrades. I have always been working with different brokers, can you recommend me an option with the best and the latest versions of mt5 server, good technical support, or indicate an offshore broker with high leverage and human commission. Thank you very much in advance!

The problem, however, turned out to be with MT5. Service Desk promised to fix the bug in the next build (current 1571).

antru:
The problem, however, turned out to be with MT5. Service Desk promised to fix the error in the next build (current 1571).
In order to fix all the problems, we need not only to update the terminal, but also the brokers' servers. But not all brokers want that. Even MQ themselves have not yet updated their servers.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
To fix all the problems, not only the terminal needs to be updated, but also the brokers' servers. But not all brokers want this. Even MQ themselves still haven't updated their servers.

I have registered at Otkritie, I will try to test ticks on Monday, I will report the results.