The ZERG RUSH strategy. (ZERG RUSH trade). - page 2

Alexey Volchanskiy:
I should try Cent Pro with floating spread and Market Execution, there will be no requotes.

Yes. It was running on Fix-cent. I will try Pro in the coming weeks.

I would have chosen 5-7 reliable brokers rather than 100 cent accounts, although I have a good amount of money and relatively profitable strategy.

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

Yes. It was running on Fix-cent. I'll try it in the coming weeks Pro.

Only I would still have a normal amount of money and a relatively profitable strategy, I would choose 5-7 proven brokers, rather than 100 cent accounts to service.

Of course, in my memory it's the second or third time the topicstarter has made a thunderous attempt to open 100500 accounts with this or that methodology )). And then silence...

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Of course, in my memory, the topicstarter has a second or third loud attempt to open 100500 accounts with this or similar methodology ))). And then silence...

While I'm testing it on my robots. I will add more and choose more suitable ones. I have the signals. I plan to add another 10 signals. I will eliminate some of them later.

And ZERG RASH should essentially be on the same robot. With random opening of trades.

Alexander Ivanov:

while I test it on my robots. I will add more and choose more suitable ones. I have the signals. I plan to add another 10 signals. I will eliminate some of them later.

And ZERG RASH should essentially be on the same robot. With random opening of trades.

Alexander, we believe in you, the main thing is not to disappear! The question is how are you going to manage all these EAs, manually or using some automatic method?

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Alexander, we believe in you, the main thing is not to disappear! My question is, how are you going to manage all these EAs, manually or using some automatic method?

so far, manually. If only there were a "command centre" to manage the accounts - overflow and refill between accounts. to manage the accounts - overflow, refill between accounts.

And disappearing was often a punishment for flooding. So I had to sit and think about all sorts of "scarecrows".

Can't one account with a hedge do that?

Each robot with its own magicjack trades separately, counts its own profit/loss. At 100% loss on the initial 1000 cents allocated to it, it self-disconnects. Reports when it reaches +100%.

Yury Golyakov:

Isn't it possible to do this on one account with a hedge?

Each robot with its own magicjack trades separately, counts its own profit/loss. At 100% loss on the initial 1000 cents allocated to it, it self-disconnects. Reports when it reaches +100%.

Yeah, I had the same thought immediately. The only very squishy benefit of having 100 accounts is to monitor the winning one in the signals.

One account won't do the trick. At least 10-20 unit accounts.

Zerg Rush can be monitored - on the multiterminal robo. You will have to put login and investment passwords for each account.

And here are my units in action. Also a zerg rush.

Yeah, I'm awake. Wishing everyone a wake-up call in the morning.