The ZERG RUSH strategy. (ZERG RUSH trade). - page 7

Alexander Ivanov:
There is no connection and correlation. It's simple))
The risk is very low. That is why it does not fail.

Equity may not be shown - but the profit from one series of trades is commensurate (equal to) the drawdown in that series?

Younga:

Equity may not be shown - but the profit from one series of trades is commensurate (equal) to the drawdown in that series?

No. If there are more than five trades on mt4, then this one closes on a small profit. If I have less than five trades, I make a slightly larger profit. It has an auto-reducer.

Alexander Ivanov:
Nope. If there are more than five trades on mt4, it closes on a small profit. And if it's less than five, it closes at a slightly higher profit. It's an auto-reducer.
Yes and no. Everything is clear)

khorosh:
And yes and no. It all makes sense)

Yeah)

The risk is low on the trade and there is no need to watch)

...more than five trades on mt4... - are those martingale knees?

Younga:

...more than five trades on mt4... - are those martingale knees?

nope, that's the total number of trades on the terminal.

Alexander Ivanov:

No, that's the total number of trades on the terminal.

Well you have it written opened trades on 7(10) currency pairs.... some of them closed by themselves?

Alexander Ivanov:

Yeah)

There is very little risk in trading and no need to keep track)

Used to upgrade Ilan as well. Now ran it in a test from 01.07.2016 GBPUSD. These are the results. How is your performance better on the pound?

Younga:
Well you have it written opened trades on 7(10) currency pairs.... some of them closed by themselves?

if more than five, all at once, ilan's averaging with its own happiness reducer)

khorosh:

I used to upgrade Ilan as well. Now I ran it in a test from 01.07.2016 GBPUSD. These are the results. Do you have a better performance on the pound?

Nope)

I have very little risk.