Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1807

Seric29 #:

The 32 bit library kicks out when you connect it to the EA, so either it exists or you need to select the right setting in the compiler.

Check the bit depth of your terminal

P.S. It is not a fact that your "32 bit library" can work on 64 windas.

In Visual Studio there is a setting for this

Artyom Trishkin #:
A lot of people here on the forum do that.
It would be strange to do it all over again) after all these years)

Seric29 #:

and where to download? There is a default installation depending on the OS.

You can download mt4 from any broker. Any software for x32 is installed on x64, the other way round is not.

all builds https://github.com/rosasurfer/mt4-mql

Is there a function that makes any resulting number negative? Something that is the opposite of modulo

Ivan Butko #:
Is there a function that makes any resulting number negative? Something that is the opposite of modulo

-fabs()

:)

Artyom Trishkin #:

-fabs()

:)

You're a genius, I'm just learning
Thank you!))

Guys, can you please tell me who can help me? Registered on metatrade 4. My broker analyst helped me get a money account, but I don't have access to it, can't manage it. At the moment he hasn't had time for me for over 2 weeks now. How do i change broker and transfer the account to metatrade 5 so i can work with another broker and manage my accounts myself. Can anyone help. Thanks.

Андрій Марченко #:
Guys, can you please tell me who can help me? Registered on metatrade 4. My broker analyst helped me get a money account, but I don't have access to it, can't manage it. At the moment he hasn't had time for me for over 2 weeks now. How do i change broker and transfer the account to metatrade 5 so i can work with another broker and manage my accounts myself. Can anyone help. Thanks.

Where did you register?

Андрій Марченко #:
Guys, please tell me who can help me. Registered on metatrade 4. My broker analyst helped me get a money account, but I don't have access to it, can't manage it. At the moment he hasn't had time for me for over 2 weeks now. How do i change broker and transfer the account to metatrade 5 so i can work with another broker and manage my accounts myself. Can anyone help. Thanks.

write a report to the police - fraud.

Андрій Марченко #:
Guys, can you please tell me who can help me? Registered on metatrade 4. My broker analyst helped me to get a money account, but I don't have access to it, can't manage it. At the moment he hasn't had time for me for over 2 weeks now. How do i change broker and transfer the account to metatrade 5 so i can work with another broker and manage my accounts myself. Can anyone help. Thanks.

This is what should be stressful in the first place!!!