Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1757

Kedrov #:

And practically, how much could it cost?

Show the indicator.

MakarFX #:
Show the indicator.

Here it is.

But be warned - compiling it in the editor causes it to "break".

I put it in the data directory and switch it off, then switch the terminal back on. Then it works fine.

Somehow I can't explain it.

<*.ex* file deleted

Kedrov #:

Here it is.

But be warned - compiling it in the editor causes it to "break".

I put it in the data directory and switch it off, then switch the terminal back on. Then it works fine.

Somehow I can't explain it.

The indicator is a simple MA_MTF.

What do you want instead of an inscription?

Kedrov #:

Good afternoon, community!

Question from a curious but, alas, uninitiated in programming:

There is an MA indicator in the network, on the end of which there is the instrument's PRICE.

QUESTION - is it possible, theoretically, to attach not a price, but an object (a circle) to the end of МА? And it will be adjustable in size and colour?

Thank you!

You may do it. But the size of this circle will be "conditionally" in pixels, not in points.

Nikolay Ivanov #:

You can. Only the size of this circle will be "nominally" in pixels, not in pips...

As far as I understand it is possible to count pixels/points on the graph, then you can also count the circle in pips

Andrey Sokolov #:

As far as I understand it is possible to count pixels/points on the graph, then a circle in pips is also possible

A circle in pips is not possible. That's a fact... And you can count and calculate anything... but it won't do any good.

Nikolay Ivanov #:

circle at points - you can't. That's a fact... And you can count and calculate anything... but it won't do any good.

It's not the same thing as can/cannot. And if you can calculate, why can't you?

Andrey Sokolov #:

The impact and can/should not be the same. And if you can calculate, why not?

calculate what exactly? How many points in a pixel? You can indulge in illusions and pretend that some calculations are being done, but this is a fact - point and pixel are not compatible... If the object originally consists of 10 pixels and is positioned at a price, the pixel point will change size on the monitor when you stretch the graph with a mouse (ie, the number of pixels will change), but the price will not change, it has remained so...

It's like asking what the horizontal bar size is in pips.

Or some people have short circuits in their heads and give them a task - the price should cross the time line... And no matter how many times you explain that it's nonsense, it's no use...

Q: As far as we know, one problem has several solutions

We have 8 buffer lines, from them we need to find the 2 highest and the two lowest

Search condition:

On one of the two highest and two lowest lines there should be a break, signal: low= Bar[1] < Bar[0], high=Bar[1] >Bar[0]

What is the best way to implement this in code?

Hi all!

Very interesting and enjoyable, on the one hand the indifference to the request for help and on the other a good brainstorming session on what can be done and how!

Community! You are all great in your search for truth!

Thanks already for that feeling of communicating with thinking guys!

And now for the "circle".

I imagined it like this - see in the attache.

In the scan, I marked EMA 50 with the moving-average-ribbonwith periods of 40 and 60, and applied EMA 50 with the "circle".So, that's the design...

Thank you!

Files:
b4uk.jpg  75 kb