Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1742

Artyom Trishkin #:

And to check?

//| Проверяет значения точки привязки и для пустых значений          | 
//| устанавливает значения по умолчанию                              | 
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ 
void ChangeTextEmptyPoint(datetime &time,double &price) 
  { 
//--- если время точки не задано, то она будет на текущем баре 
   if(!time) 
      time=TimeCurrent(); 
//--- если цена точки не задана, то она будет иметь значение Bid 
   if(!price) 
      price=SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),SYMBOL_BID); 

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

More:

What can be used to draw objects with reference to axes rather than to price and time? Canvas is not an option.

And you have to look for the cross. I'm too lazy...

Fast235 #:

What is this? And how does this relate to building a TextLabel object with the required Wingdings font character code as text?

Artyom Trishkin #:

What is this? And how does this relate to building a TextLabel object with the required code of the Wingdings font character as text?

if he has a point on the axes ( time and price on the chart) he can put any of the symbols, but he has a task not on time and price...

So he'll have to do some calculations.

Artyom Trishkin #:

So Text mark. The font is Wingdings, and the code for the character you're looking for is in the Help file.

I have the code, so the text mark with the Russian text output on the Arabic computer looked like ??? ??? ????

Here's the question: won'tWingdings display squares instead of arrows, how reliable is this method for the language settings of the users' computer?

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

I have code, so the text labels with Russian text output on the Arabic computer looked like ??? ??? ????

Here's the question: won'tWingdings display squares instead of arrows, how reliable is this method for the language settings of the users' computer?

this character table is the same for everyone.

maybe not, looked on the internet, they are still divided by number, it's not clear....

Fast235 #:

this character table is the same for everyone.

I had one time it was different... so unreliable... Better to draw in photoshop and plug in resources

Nikolay Ivanov #:

I've had one that was different... so it's not a reliable thing... It's better to draw in photoshop and plug in resources

If you made one mistake with indexing, you won't redraw them in Photoshop for the rest of your life

in MQL5https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/constants/objectconstants/wingdings

Fast235 #:

they made a mistake once with the indexing, so we can't spend the rest of our days redrawing them in Photoshop

in MQL5https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/constants/objectconstants/wingdings

I didn't make a mistake, instead of the icons the customer had some fonts or letters... Maybe he didn't have Wingdings font installed... You can speculate as much as you like. The fact is, if you use this method, it's only targeted... I'm not talking about OBJ_ARROW, I'm talking about fonts that are like icons... There's like 4 or 5 fonts.

Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов
  • www.mql5.com
Типы объектов - Константы объектов - Константы, перечисления и структуры - Справочник MQL5 - Справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

Nikolay Ivanov #:

I've had one that was different... so it's not a reliable thing... Better to draw in photoshop and connect resources

Decided to probably do it safely with OBJ_LABEL.

string Arrow = (label=="Flat"?"o":(label=="Divergence"?"x":">"));

The font is"Arial Black".

The end result is satisfying.