Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1697

MakarFX #:

see

Is it working?

Maybe also change this.

double dev = iStdDevOnArray(ExtMapBuffer1, limit, 100,0,0,0);

to

double dev = iStdDevOnArray(ExtMapBuffer1, limit, 100,0,0,i);

Alekseu Fedotov #:

Is it working?

Maybe also change this.

It works

I'd say"needs to be changed."

I downloaded MT5, when installing I chose one of the Russian brokers (Demo), opened EURUSD chart, but at 5 min the quotes start only from mid 2020. How to load history from 2001 ?

Good afternoon all. When I try to log in here from my main account I get a red message, authorization denied. If I click forgot my password and enter my email, the code tells me the email address is not registered. Is it my account deleted, banned, or what happened to him that I can not go? And how do I know the reason for all of this?

Super_good #:

Good afternoon, all. When I try to log in here from my main account I get a red message, authorization denied. If I click forgot my password and enter my email, the code tells me the email address is not registered. This is my account deleted, banned or what happened to him that I can not go? And how to find out the cause of the matter?

This is the main nickname, what is it?

Alexey Viktorov #:

This, the main nickname, what is it?

DanilaMactep's main nickname

I had to create this account because I guessed that if there are not standard questions - no tech support, but there is a forum - all such questions there O_o DanilaMactep can not ask a question because the authorization is prohibited.

Super_good #:

DanilaMactep's PRINCIPAL NAME

Account deleted.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/search#!keyword=DanilaMactep

for what and can it be reinstated?

Super_good #:
for what and can it be reinstated?

I don't know, no relation to the administration of this resource.

Danila the Master didn't get the stone flower...

It's either a personal insistence, or wild unbridled rudeness, or a violation of financial rules (trying to use MQ payment systems and services obscurely).

The machine has been fighting to get it removed for a couple of years, given its culture of communication. So Danila is more likely to have the latter.

I don't hear any precedents for account recovery, or the lucky ones are as quiet as the wind.