Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1661

SanAlex #:

Good morning! I will now make a signal indicator from these indicators for mt5

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Here I have made it - the rest is very simple - in EA with my desires and my logic, trawl and everything else.

Thank you very much! The indicator works, it shows the signals. I do not have my own EA, that is why I asked to rewrite the EA from MT4 to MT5 because I want to know how the rewritten EA will behave on a real account with rollovers.

Regards, Vladimir.

How to mark an open order which has been modified? I can think of creating a dynamic array to copy a ticket or a majik of such orders. Perhaps, there are other ways I don't know about? But the implementation described above requires three methods: creation and clearing of an array; initialization with a ticket; search of the array for tickets written into it.

MrBrooklin #:

Thank you very much! The indicator is working and the signals are showing. I do not have my own EA, that's why I asked to rewrite the EA from MT4 to MT5, because I am wondering how the rewritten EA will behave on a real account with rollovers.

Sincerely, Vladimir.

If i've already put an EA in kodobase, there are two of them, but they are slow in the tester and work fine on real account.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Algorithm manually automate for MetaTrader 5

Expert Advisor for manual trade automation

Semaphore Line for MetaTrader 5

The Expert Advisor works using semaphore indicators, as well as Horizontal and Trend lines

SanAlex #:

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I have tested it - let's see how it works in the evening

Here - something needs to be reviewed, stop profit and stop loss on bitcoin are not set correctly

Screenshot 2021-10-10 094215

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

no - stops are ok - so the lot function is not counting lots correctly

Screenshot 2021-10-10 101616

Screenshot 2021-10-10 102018

Nerd Trader a dynamic array to copy a ticket or a majik of such orders. Perhaps, there are other ways I don't know about? But the implementation described above requires three methods: creation and clearing of an array; initialization with a ticket; search of the array for tickets written into it.
if(OrderModify(OrderTicket(), OrderOpenPrice(), OrderStopLoss(), OrderTakeProfit(), 0))
   ObjectCreate(0,OrderTicket(),OBJ_ARROW_UP,0,Time[0],Bid);

MakarFX #:

Nope, marking is not for itself... then these (modified) orders have to be handled differently by the bot. But how to find such orders?

Nerd Trader #:

Nope, marking is not for itself... then these (modified) orders have to be handled differently by the bot. But how to find such orders?

Then you compare the name of the object with the ticket and if it matches, you do what you want

Nerd Trader #:
How do you mark an open order that has been modified?

and how do you determine that the order should be modified?
also determine that it has already been modified.

MakarFX #:
Then you compare the name of the object with the ticket and if it matches, you do what you want
Hmmm, interesting, maybe I'll try.

Taras Slobodyanik #:

and how do you determine that the order should be modified?
also determine that it has already been modified.

I'm doing it that way, but I have to use three self-written methods (functions), I thought maybe there's a system function I don't know about or a super easy way without bicycles.

Nerd Trader #:
I do, but I have to use three self-written methods (functions), thought maybe there is a system function I don't know about or a super easy way without bicycles.

why do you need 3 methods?
it is enough to do everything in one

• checked the order

- modified
- not modified