Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1641

Анатолий Железняк #:
Question: How do I get an order out of the adviser's care?

Send a warrant to the guardianship office for warrants

EVGENII SHELIPOV #:

Send a warrant to the guardianship office for warrants

Dear Anatoliy 50% success is to get the question right

EVGENII SHELIPOV #:

Dear Anatoly, 50% of success is a correctly formulated question

And no question has no answer

Анатолий Железняк #:
Question: How do I remove an order from the EA's custody?
Change to EA magik

EVGENII SHELIPOV #:

And there is no answer to any question

Ok. The goal is to make the EA not 'see' one of the orders it has open, so that we can set a Take Profit and Stop Loss for that order ourselves. The EA will lose control of that order, but will continue to perform all its functions with the remaining orders.

Maybe there are already some screenshots or features of mt4 itself that I am not aware of. Please enlighten me. At user level, please: I have no desire or opportunity to study mql 3, 4, 5 etc.

Анатолий Железняк #:

OK. The objective is to make the EA not 'see' one of the orders it has opened, so that we can set a Take Profit and Stop Loss for that order ourselves. The Expert Advisor will lose control over that order and will continue to perform all its functions with the remaining orders.

I will repeat once again 50% of success is a correctly formulated question

I see. Everyone's hitting on 50% and then finally realising what we're talking about is dead. Sleep well.

EVGENII SHELIPOV #:

Once again, 50% of success is to get the question right

Still not getting it right. Not even 50%. Sad.

EVGENII SHELIPOV #:

I repeat once again 50% of the success rate is a correctly formulated question

If you want to do this in a specific situation to a specific EA, usually from the code in the settings brought out the magic number which identifies its numbers. If you change the EA's magic number then the order and the orders opened by it will split up like ships at sea. You can change the order into a manual control.