Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1574

Artyom Trishkin:

I very often ask Alexei to explain or remind me of something. He knows and remembers more than I do.

Well, don't go overboard... I sometimes remember things you've forgotten, maybe so, but I don't know more than you. The number of your articles is proof of that.

Good afternoon. Please advise a newbie on copying signals. When setting the Max account load to 70%, orders are still opened to zero on the account.

Artyom Trishkin:

I did not see any insults. I saw a reference to reading the documentation. With reading the documentation, and the fact that it should be our "board book" - it's my opinion the same. I tell a lot of people this too. And I learn from many and am not offended by comments or outright insults. Being offended is not helpful. And someone else's opinion, even if it is said in a "condescending" manner, is worth a lot. In the future.
And please do not bring friendship/unfriendliness into this - this is an interpersonal relationship, not a relationship of members of our community "normal user/moderator/admin".
And if you're so interested, I'll tell you: I've reprimanded Alexei when I've seen inflections. And he, you know, pays attention and doesn't complain about life and grievances against anyone.
We are all different, each with his own perception, and there are many of us - you can't find a carrot for everyone. Let's just respect each other as people and users of the resource. Thank you.

Have you ever noticed that I've disrespected anyone here in the Community? I develop applications here, sometimes post questions on the forum, sometimes answer questions and help other programmers. I am planning to add libraries to Kodobase, maybe write some articles, periodically add applications to Market. That is, my goal is to be friends and not to quarrel with everyone. And then this Alexey jumps around the forum like a chimpanzee, throwing in themes about "fools", "g-codes" and so on. Unwittingly a question, is this a forum or a bazaar? Where do the moderators look? But you, Artem, indulge him in it! And you have exposed our dialogue with him (if it generally can be named a dialogue), as the address almost to all forum that it is I consider all here fools. I'll tell you this with Alexey (although, he won't get it): don't engage in nonsense, because you're spoiling the image of the Community! That Alexei is not only illiterate, but he's insulting members of the Community, in fact, wiping their feet! And you indulge him. I don't know why he hasn't been banned yet. Because, first of all, he writes his insults in innuendo, and secondly, how can there be insults if they are veiled. You say there are no insults. Thus, he is making fools of the entire Community here, not just me! And you indulge him in it. And since his antics are not stopped, he will continue to gallop around the forum, mocking its members. After all, he has the support of a whole maderator! But nothing. As the classic said, "As long as the rope does not wag...". Sooner or later, the Community Administration will notice his antics. And they'll put this place in order. And you, Artem, I think, will not be patted on the head. Therefore, my "piece of advice-wisdom" to you (to quote you), do not indulge in rude and ignorant people because they will consider you similar! You give the impression of being an adequate person. Although, a moderator needs that for his job...

MakarFX:

here, correct "0" to "2".

changed it to <=2.

but now it also opens five contraptions.

Files:
x2.PNG  40 kb

Eugen8519:

changed it to <=2

but now it also opens five contraptions

What timeframe, what pair and over what period? I'll check

MakarFX:
Which timeframe, which pair and for which period? I will check

Futures, MESU21 M10 timeframe look from 16.07.21 - 19.07.21 exactly there is a good example

Eugen8519:

Futures, MESU21 M10 timeframe look from 16.07.21 - 19.07.21 exactly there is a good example

Unfortunately I don't have such a pair

it's the S&P500

Eugen8519:
It's S&P500.

Got it, what are the default EA parameters?

Yes only

TrailingBuy/Sel Step and Trailing Stop Shift at 0.6

a -- Funktion ein/ausschalten -- to "false "

but i think it's not that important, just let it run for a month and sooner or later you will come across a case where it pulls up the trailing stop