Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1391

Sergey Genikhov:

Can you tell me why this code in the tester only works on real data? Debug and profiler, it doesn't work on history. That is, when I put historical data, you can click on the graph as much as you want, "

" won't show up in the logs.

Restrictions of functions in the Strategy Tester#

There are limitations for some functions in the Strategy Tester of the client terminal.

Functions Comment(), Print() and PrintFormat()#

FunctionsComment(),Print() andPrintFormat() are not executed for increasing performance when optimizing EA parameters. The exception is the use of these functions inside theOnInit() handler. This allows us to simplify the search of error causes when errors occur.

The Alert(), MessageBox(), PlaySound(), SendFTP, SendMail(), SendNotification(), WebRequest() functions#

TheAlert(),MessageBox(),PlaySound(),SendFTP(),SendMail(),SendNotification() andWebRequest() functions interacting with the "outside world" are not executed in the strategy tester.

Документация по MQL5: Программы MQL5 / Тестирование торговых стратегий
Документация по MQL5: Программы MQL5 / Тестирование торговых стратегий
  • www.mql5.com
Тестирование торговых стратегий - Программы MQL5 - Справочник MQL5 - Справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

Mikhail Mishanin:

Limitations of the functions in the Strategy Tester#

There are limitations for some functions in the Strategy Tester of the client terminal.

Functions Comment(), Print() and PrintFormat()#

FunctionsComment(),Print() andPrintFormat() are not executed for increasing performance when optimizing EA parameters. The exception is the use of these functions inside theOnInit() handler. This allows us to simplify the search of error causes when errors occur.

The Alert(), MessageBox(), PlaySound(), SendFTP, SendMail(), SendNotification(), WebRequest() functions#

TheAlert(),MessageBox(),PlaySound(),SendFTP(),SendMail(),SendNotification() andWebRequest() functions interacting with the "outside world" are not executed in the strategy tester.

Thanks for the help, but that's not the point. In this case there is no optimization and thePrint() function must work. However, it turns out that interaction with graphical objects is not supported in the tester of MT5.https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/189085/page19

You can click on graphics in visualization as much as you want. I don't understand why there is no documentation on this subject and nothing in the function description

OnChartEvent

I don't understand why there is no documentation on this topic and no description of the function.

Болтовня о тестере стратегий МТ5
Болтовня о тестере стратегий МТ5
  • www.mql5.com
В эту тему были перенесены комментарии, не относящиеся к "Новая версия платформы MetaTrader 5 build 1570: Улучшение витрины Маркета и расширен...

Please advise on this situation - I close all open positions in a period (say a day) using CloseAllPositions() function, but where to call it correctly? in DeInit or choose a timer to close? Now it turns out that in the tester positions are closed by the tester (in the log due to test end), and only then my function CloseAllPositions() is called

Greetings, I have a question (MT4). How can I identify the relationship of two positions opened on pending orders placed at the same time?
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
  • www.mql5.com
Свойства ордеров - Торговые константы - Константы, перечисления и структуры - Справочник MQL5 - Справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

Galim_V:
Greetings, I have a question (MT4). How do I identify the relationship of two positions opened on pending orders placed at the same time?

There are no positions in 4. Order tickers do not change from pending to market order types.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

There are no positions in 4. Order tickets do not change from pending to market order type.

Why - is it written like this ?

General principles

https://www.metatrader5.com/ru/terminal/help/trading/general_concept

the certificate for a 5. The 4 has a different reference.

https://docs.mql4.com/ru

Справочник MQL4
Справочник MQL4
  • docs.mql4.com
Справочник MQL4

can you help me with this?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/363075

Тестер бинарных опционов
Тестер бинарных опционов
  • www.mql5.com
Доброе утро, не мог бы кто-нибудь помочь мне сделать этот тестер, мой код и картинку того, что я действительно хотел бы, я был бы очень признателен...

Nikolay Kuznetsov:
Please advise on this situation - I close all open positions in a period (say, a day) using CloseAllPositions() function, but where to call it correctly? in DeInit or choose a timer to close? Now it turns out that in the tester positions are closed by the tester (in the log due to test end), and only then my function CloseAllPositions() is called

What is "CloseAllPositions()" ? From where?

Alexey Viktorov:

Please read the documentation.

Indeed, I was not paying attention. Thank you